Contests & Competitions!

RookieJuana

How would one enter into Plant of the Month competition or similar contest? I may want to give it a try sometime! I've tried just reading the rules and can't figure out... do I post in two different places? I just need to know where to upload my picture when the time comes. Thanks so much guys! I appreciate you and your time!

Upload your photo to the gallery as usual. Then post said picture in the corresponding contest thread
What gallery? I'm sorry I'm so dumb with forums. Still learning!

Upload your photo to the gallery as usual. Then post said picture in the corresponding contest thread
When I click on the little down arrow, next to Gallery, there is a large pull-down menu. What do I select from that pulldown menu?

What gallery? I'm sorry I'm so dumb with forums. Still learning!

Where your pics go that you upload to the site when you are asking questions, they default to your gallery when uploading. So just upload like you do and add pic to the proper thread/post like you have been doing.

If your on a mobile device the three lines on the top left of the page are a drop down. Select gallery>add media
Then what after add media? I'm so sorry I don't understand. I need a complete walkthrough.

Back
Top Bottom