Continue LST?

KushFan

I used LST while my plants were in small pots. I recently transplanted them to bigger pots, when I did this I untied them. My question is this, should I continue tie them down to spread them around the new bigger pots? Does this have any adverse effect on them? As soon as my pictures upload, I will post them to this thread.

Re: Continue LST???

Yes, keep training them if you wish to do so. Unless there is a reason you want to stop you should be fine.

Thanks for the response, Brett. heres the pics:

7_29_07_005.jpg

7_29_07_003.jpg

7_29_07_002.jpg

7_29_07_001.jpg

You could actually do more lst than you're doing as well, there really is no limit as long as you know how to do it properly..

Yeah, I would continue LST. . . Outdoors? or just took the pic outdoors? Flowering is the limit for LST, once that begins, discontinue any more major tie downs. You can tighten to help the canopy remain relatively even, and you can still tie down the fan leaves if they happen to be blocking some bud sites. But that should be it. While your still vegging, there is no downside to continuing LST in your bigger pots. Just more branches turning into colas and there's nothing wrong with that. Nice looking ladies!

Bagz :peace:

hey bagzgroove fyi, they have been growing outdoors since march on my balcony.

One of them is starting to show signs of budding, so you say not to LST once they start to bud?

Yeah, once they start, let them concentrate on bud and resin production. Otherwise you'll stress them out. Like I said earlier, you can do some maintaining, but nothing more than that. . . Keep us posted!!

Bagz :peace:

thanks for all the responses. here's some pics of my girls starting to bud. very exciting times!!!
8_02_07_001.jpg

8_02_07_002.jpg

8_02_07_003.jpg

Back
Top Bottom