* 14 hours light/10 hours dark
* Lowering potassium and raise nitrogen levels

Overall
* Blue spectrum lights (MH)
* High humidity
* Lower temperatures

Hope this helps some of you guys.:Rasta:

Re: convinced grow journal.

this will do perfect, iam gonna take these 5 seeds and control all of those things in the first 2 weeks.
so i need mh at least 200watt.
so iam gonna put down a pan of water, and hope the heat evaporates it.
change the fan blowing around.
all in all that should be it.
what should i use to control the nitrogen level? anyone have a good suggestion? i was thinking something with higher levels of nitrogen in the npk scale, something i can dilude.

Hey on the very last page of the general cannabis section of the grow forum there are a couple of good (although long) essays that cover all aspects of growing. One is called "the Joy of Growing" or something like that. The other is the very last post on the page. They are both very informative. The Joy of Growing mentions that growers in Russia got an 80% male to female ratio when they planted their seedlings in 4" deep containers. Both essays also mention that birth control pills are to stimulate rapid growth, not to froce sex. I think one of them says to use one pill/gallon of water near the begining of vegitation, and again at the begining of flowering stages.
Vin

i no longer trust rockwool cubes unless u have a timed drip system or even something with good drainage, root rot, too easy, so today i riped the other one out of the rockwool cube and threw it into some soil medium.

100_08381.JPG

today i did a little changing around, i moved the fan that way it blows up into the light, to move the heat around, and i took all the foil out, put in this stuff. its got white on the back, didnt know what side i wanted to try.

100_08391.JPG

We are running a constant drip hydro table with Rockwool cubes and Volcnic pellets. Have no troubles of root rot. The trick is not timed drip but aerating your water. Roots rot due to lack of oxygen in the Nutrient solution. I know you already ripped them out of the cubes, but for future knowledge.

so how would i do that? i need to figure something out, i got one of those flats with the slots in them for aeration. maybe u guys can help me out here?
what should i do? who ever comes up with a good idea gets rep point!

well none the less. i took 2 seeds that were germinated and threw a mix of potting soil and some fertalized soil and threw it in the seeding tray and threw the dome over it, in 2 more days iam going to take out more seeds and throw them in soil as well.

well i was able to catch the root deal in time. i transfered it to soil medium.
i managed to save it. the browning stoped. the leaves are now perky. there is a second node coming!. happy. i got 5-6 seeds germinating and in the seed flat! waiting for them to break surface!.

lol i know. i mean i needa find a grower around here. so i can buy some clones. i hate seeds!

Edit: little bastards!

ok update***
ok here what iam doing is i put a 6 or so seeds. if more pop out i got room for them. iam also including the male to female ratio**(green house technique)i'll transplant them into 2gal than eventually 5 gal. or maybe straight into 5gal. who knows.

100_08651.JPG

i know its fuzzy, but i got a shit camera. well anyway heres the one i managed to save from death. i'll give her a chance. iamma let her recoupe for a week more or 2. to develop roots. than i'll move her up.

100_08672.JPG

ok here is overall pic of everything that iam using at this moment.

100_08681.JPG

this is one door open. dont think it doesnt get enough light. it gets plenty i just turned some off so i can get good pic!

what i'll do is tear away slowly partin the soil with a toothpick. with gloves on and transplant it that way.

ok i decided the plants were to big to remain in the seeding flat. so i decided to go and throw 2 in cups and the biggest one in the 2gal. removed the seeding tray altogether. should be interesting.

***pics update***
ok here iam going from oldest to youngest. 1 is like 2weeks old and 2 are 5 days old. and 1 is 4 days old. all are in order to age. family shot in there 2. the big one is the one i saved from root rot. the this first one.

100_08701.JPG

heres a crappy but the best close up i had.

100_08741.JPG

and here is the second oldest at 5 days in 2gal

100_08711.JPG

here is another 3rd oldest at 5days(by size now) in cup.

100_08721.JPG

here is 4th plant at 4days old. in cup.

100_08731.JPG

family pic

100_08691.JPG

well thats it for now. hope u like it so far!

Back
Top Bottom