Convinced grow journal

Re: convinced grow journal.

well as soon as my g/f wakes up iam taking clones and moving them up into 5gal grow bags. and 2 into 5gal buckets. iam going to put the clones into cups.

update*********Pics
ok heres the oldest. well i havent gotten around to taking clones yet. i dunno if the branches are big enough yet. i think they are.i decided to name them
this one's big bitch or simply bb(not because of size. but because at first she was being a bitch on first introduction! lol) 1 clone tonight is going to be taken.....
100_09581.JPG

this ones the third oldest and we shall call her. well i cant think of a name. you guys getta choose the other 3 names. give me ideas and the three best names, i.e who ever submitted them will get all my rep points split up 3way.
100_09591.JPG

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^name me plz?^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

aight this is the second oldest plant. shes doing good! 3 got moved up into 5gal grow bags.no there was no light change. i forgot to take the flash off but this was a good pic so i couldnt scrap it :)~
100_09601.JPG

and here is the oldest plant. she doing pretty good. starting to catch up with the rest.
100_09621.JPG

hey is it normal for like the bottom leaves to die off? dunno if thats normal in mj plants or not.

ok here is the closet all to the seperate chamber.i decided iam going to veg the clones in with the mothers for now. than move em over into the chamber to flower next week. family shot!
100_09541.JPG

ok well i decided iam going to buy a 400watt hps off the internet. its a kit that i get to put together. its only 44 bucks so what the hell eh? guys think the closet is big enough for this if i take out the other chamber and flower all togther at the same time?
100_09631.JPG

than veg some clones in chamber? or something? general ideas

iam just gonna flower all of them at one time. which is going to be tonight is the start of 12/12

yeah iam going to take the other chamber out and say screw taking clones. iam just gonna flower and see which are my females.

Just keep up the good work Dank. I think you are doing great so far, better than when I first started.

thanks. i always appreciate the compliments. my mom has a green arm. thought i would try my hand at it see if i got some of the green. well i brought a plant back from sure death so i would assume i got some.

84 is a bit warm I believe, I would try to keep it a touch cooler. 84 won't kill them or anything, I am sure that I read 80 is a prime temp though.

The next time you start a new grow contact me so we can get your set up ready for the warmer seasons, I have a few ideas for some modifications but it will take some time and a little money to do it.

well i got some bad news. but nothing to worry about.

me & my g/f split up so i no longer live there, no worries shes going to water them and keep them alive. there set on a timer so i dont have to worry about the lights for flowering them. iam now on the scope for new grow area and i think i have it down. ill take some pics tommarow.

quick update cuz its been a while. i actually am going to give the plants to my buddies dad who got his green card.

plant16.jpg

now these plants have been in flower for 5 days now i believe, they need some fertalizer.
100_09792.JPG

guys think i can get away with taking some of the lower fan leaves?
100_09782.JPG

these i think the order is fucked up, not sure cuz i didnt take the pics
100_09812.JPG

and there u are, i know its been a while since update, but there healthy and are in flowering none i guess hav showed there sex yet.

Sorry to hear about the girl bro, are you cool enough together that you'll still be involved in the grow right? I hope so.

Those plants look pretty small to flower, have they even matured yet? Try putting some foil on the inside of the door so the plants get ultimate reflection.

uhh thats why you flower..... i dunno if u really thought a bout that comment......i flowered at 10 inch's due to the plants tripling size and the room taken up for the 5gal grow bags. i have a mylar type reflective material in the whole room.

lol yeah... that AND foil's not good at all... if you're going to make the effort to put foil along your grow spot, you might as well just paint it white... more effective, less heat... foil sucks

PIC update,
here we go, i believe 2 weeks into flower, although iam not going by that, iam going by when shes ready to be harvested, family pic. light rail in the way
100_10452.JPG

as i get closer i forgot to move the rail...
100_10463.JPG

this is not a female as far as i can tell yet, no show so far.
100_10473.JPG

and heres a female, she showed a while back, beautiful, i got some bud shots to put up later.
100_10483.JPG

no show so far, dunno maybe male maybe female.
100_10493.JPG

and heres another female, over all 2 females so far, my 2 biggest plants were females.
100_10502.JPG

well theres the update, there still kickin, lookin good too i might add. got tons of light, got some nutes. yup all good, 12/12.

dankcloset said:
PIC update,
here we go, i believe 2 weeks into flower, although iam not going by that, iam going by when shes ready to be harvested,
Looking really fab dank! :headbanger: You rock man, and you've got the right attitude there. Really healthy. Keep up the good work :allgood: , and keep us posted. Vin

here you all go, i know these were wat ya were waitin for.
this is my first plant i had, red container, i call her red riding hood.. i think the buds are really wierd color, kinda cool, looks dank. i love how the leaves around the bud are thin and shit, really beautiful.

100_10521.JPG

and heres the second oldest plant, i really gotta give some credit to urdedpal, ty for supercrop, here she is.
100_10511.JPG

i gotta say 2 out of 4 is better than what i thought. i love just lookin on there.

Back
Top Bottom