PurpleGunRack

:welcome: Welcome to my new journal :welcome:

:passitleft:

:yummy: This time I'll be doing a phenohunt on 3 Cookie strains :yummy:

The strains are:

Crystal Cookies - In House Genetics - Platinum Girl Scout Cookies x Animal Cookies

Sunset Sherbet - Phenofinder - Girl Scout Cookies x Pink Panties

(Mendo Kush x Cookies & Cream) x Do-si-do - Unknown - Well, obviously what the name implies :)

Just transplanted the very rootbound girls from 0,25L square pots to 3 gallon fabric pots, in which they will finish.

We're on day 52 now so they've been root bound for more than a month, but I had to get some things outta the way before I could transplant.
Hopefully they're going to explode now, and I should be able to have taken at least 2 clones from each plant and be ready to flip in 4-6 weeks.

They were under my Q-series lamp with 180 LM301b diodes, but I just replaced that with my H inFlux lamp with 352 LM301b diodes, it's running at 200w now.

They're vegging alongside some mothers and clones, I don't think I'll have 4 of these H inFlux lamps ready for flip time, so I'm probably gonna flower under my QBs.

They're in organic soil, and I'll be using RO water with Bio-Grow, Bio-Bloom, Alc-a-mic and Top-Max from Biobizz, and I'll spray with De-Stress from Doc Bud until they're looking nice and green again.

Comment, ask questions and post incoherent babble at will

Looking good PGR! This will be fun to watch! But where are your QB's, are you running mars lights now along side? :D

Thanks mate :passitleft:

I have high hopes for these strains :yummy:

QBs are lighting the SoG grow in the other 120x120cm tent tent :)
First High Brix Grow

I've had the Mars lights for a long time and use them for veg/back -up, right now they're lighting the mothers in the back of the tent ;)

I'm in for some cookies.

Welcome along Derby, hopefully the cookies are all ready for Christmas :)

Im in ! Woo first time in on page 1 lol hope you don’t mind me pulling up a seat!

The more the merrier, welcome along Dutchman :passitleft:

I will watch this cookie fest as well. See which one takes the cake and which cookies crumble :rofl: sorry I had to

Welcome Yeti :)

Forgot to mention that I've grown all the strains before :D They're all gonna be eaten way faster than intended, so no old dried up grandma cookies or healthy choice biscuits in this salon :p

Looks like your remodeling of your inFlux lights gets even more coverage like that. Smart way to make the rigg adjustable with what ever the English is for our PG-hylsa. :)

Well spotted! That's my little invention, an easy to assemble and versatile lighting system that fits H inFlux L04 and L06 :) And yes the U-channels can easily be moved together/apart, and it's very easy to fit supplemental red/blue/far red etc. to an existing rig. If I want to spread the light out more I can just use longer rods, or cut off a piece and fit it in a closet.

I have to sell some of these as kits to my local grower mates, so I can afford more parts to play around with :D
I made it so it would be able to fit in a 60x60cm (2x2) tent, so the lamp is 57x50cm, and meant to cover that area.
Cheaper to build (even in EU) than a QB288 V2 and a lot better at spreading the light and still has the possibility to focus the light just as much as a QB, oh yeah and 64 diodes more (22% more) :)

Haha never heard PG-hylsa before, we call them ''forskruning'', I just cut off the threaded part, super effective and they're only 2kr. a piece, well Danish kr. so around 500 Swedish :p
I looked for something in metal that could do the same, but didn't find anything useful, still looking though, but these work so well and the price is hard to beat.

Well, the Anglaise are not so wordly versatile in the wonderful world of plumbing, so they refer to anything that's remotely like this as coupling/union/fitting.

I'm in too, those cookies look very tasty.

Welcome Pyr0 :passitleft:

If I have a say in this, they will be tasty ;) I just gotta get my fingers in the dough and start working, no shake 'n' bake shotcuts here :D

Well spotted! That's my little invention, an easy to assemble and versatile lighting system that fits H inFlux L04 and L06 :) And yes the U-channels can easily be moved together/apart, and it's very easy to fit supplemental red/blue/far red etc. to an existing rig. If I want to spread the light out more I can just use longer rods, or cut off a piece and fit it in a closet.

I have to sell some of these as kits to my local grower mates, so I can afford more parts to play around with :D
I made it so it would be able to fit in a 60x60cm (2x2) tent, so the lamp is 57x50cm, and meant to cover that area.
Cheaper to build (even in EU) than a QB288 V2 and a lot better at spreading the light and still has the possibility to focus the light just as much as a QB, oh yeah and 64 diodes more (22% more) :)

Haha never heard PG-hylsa before, we call them ''forskruning'', I just cut off the threaded part, super effective and they're only 2kr. a piece, well Danish kr. so around 500 Swedish :p
I looked for something in metal that could do the same, but didn't find anything useful, still looking though, but these work so well and the price is hard to beat.

Well, the Anglaise are not so wordly versatile in the wonderful world of plumbing, so they refer to anything that's remotely like this as coupling/union/fitting.

Great to share your work and get paid. Really clever adjustment. Maybe will copy your idea if I'm going for hose instead of pipes with my water cooling project. We use förskruvning also but the common name among electricians is PG hylsa. :) Think they go for 15-20kr here. They come in very different sizes and different rubbers inside. Anyway very nice implement you have made with them!

I made this assumption with the English language too. Must lead to many mistakes. :)

Great to share your work and get paid. Really clever adjustment. Maybe will copy your idea if I'm going for hose instead of pipes with my water cooling project. We use förskruvning also but the common name among electricians is PG hylsa. :) Think they go for 15-20kr here. They come in very different sizes and different rubbers inside. Anyway very nice implement you have made with them!

I made this assumption with the English language too. Must lead to many mistakes. :)

Thanks, I really like using things for something they're not intended for :)

If you wanna copy the design, I'll give you a little hint: 1,2mm aluminium rod ;)

Subbed in for the ride PGR

Welcom to the cookie show Joe :passitleft:

Now things are about to get interesting :)

I just took clones and defoliated/delarfed the plants yesterday, they've grown quite a bit since last update and I just let them grow wild since the topping.
I just gotta clean my other tent before moving them over, so they'll get the flip one of the next days :)

After defoliation, ready for flip

First time using my homemade soil mix with diatomaceaous earth (kitty litter) in stead of perlite.
Only peat moss, EWC and diatomaceaous earth went in this mix, cheap and easy, so I'm looking forward to see how it performs ;)

Finally got my mother/clone tent running :)

Back
Top Bottom