Cookies & Cream & Extreme Cream Grow - From Seed To Flower

image35401.jpg

stick with me buddy and you will see nothing but Exotic Genetics. My only grows are of strains that have the famed Girl Scout Cookies in them. i also plan to sprout sprout girl scout cookies thin mints in the next few weeks. at this point my seedlings are of two kinda. 3 of the seedlings are Cookies and Cream(undisclosed phenotype of GSC X Starfighter F2). 4 of the seedlings are Extreme cream ( extreme OG X Cookies and cream) two of the strongest most satisfying strains i have ever come across in 12 years of smoking high grade marijuana.

Girl Scout Cookies Thin Mints is just a phenotype of the original GSC. thin leaves and almost minty flavor smoke. two thumbs up, waiting for my seeds to ardive :)....

Apparently 5 of my seedlings(3 C&C, 2 EC) are matured far enough past their fourth nodes to tale clippings off of and determine their sex in 7-10 days. i will show this process in pictures tomorrow.

my original clippings didnt flower because i somehow didn't change the option on my timer to ' timer' they were under 24 hr light by my mistake. so i reclipped 6 more labeled them well and potted 6 of the plants. i had 7 but 1 had small pollen pods forming on it so i pulled it.more clone room pics coming soon

Today at 9-10 weeks. and after topping 4/6 of my plants, those four all showed their sex.
Reminder*: i have 6 plants in my Mama Closet all started from seed.
3 plants are "Cookies and Cream"
3 plants are "Extreme Cream"
Today of the four that hadsigns of sex i ended up with 2 female Cookies and Cream. and 1 female Extreme Cream. 1 male extreme cream. i threw the male out so now i have 5 plants left. 2 EC and 3 C&C. 1 EC is yet to be determined and 1 C&C is yet to be determined
image35890.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom