Hey 420! The cookies have now been moved into potting mix, they were just getting too tall too fast in the hydro cfl tent, so they have been moved to the 4x4 tent under 600w metal halide, this will stop the stretch from the cfl and allow em to really get there veg on. So far cookies #2 is showing the best branching, which is what I'm after. Cookies #4 & #5 have shown male pre flowers. As for the clones, #1 & #2 are the fastest to show roots, #2 has the most and looks the best, where as the clones taken from the plants with male pre flowers, #4 & #5 have been very slow to roots and look the worst on top too. So far from the experiment Cookies #2 is my favourite, most branches on mother and fast and vigorous to clone. #5 showes the most indica, but so far Ive only seen two or the leaves go above 7 blades, with 9 being the max counted so far. By eye the strain seems -/+ 70% indica so far, from 11 seeds, I have three in an outdoor green house I'm keeping an eye on, they are mostly the same too, one is on it's second leaf set and seems to be flowering, long white pistols. And the other two are similar, very thick in the top growth like there about to shoot pistols or balls. All on the second or third leaf set. They are also streaking taller then the other strains, and all the other strains show no signs of flowering at all. None are autos and all were germed at the same time in the same conditions. Ahhhh Cookies....what an all over the shop strain!!! Lemonade is coming from these lemons though none the less. I'm not too worried I have a few back up strains started for safety, and still a Tutankhmon mother too :)

Thanks for being patient friends! I will bring cookies flowers for all see eventually, it's just a risky strain and I'm really trying to find the goods to make this all worth while :)

Pics time!!
IMAG055220.jpg

IMAG055315.jpg

IMAG055416.jpg

IMAG055515.jpg

Happy gardenin 420,
KJC420

Hey KJc i was gonna try ebb and flow system. I went and bought all the stuff I need and then switched to soil for some reason. I know you will have great results. Good grow! Subbed

Cheers mate and welcome along! Yeah I have done a reasonable amount of soil growing and have loved it, almost as much as hydro ha ha. I do love the 4x4 ebb n flo table/tub for floor in my tent though, I bought it for that reason. Put the tent on a base that high enough to run a hose from underneath and your on, water the hell outta em inside the tent and she all runs off through the hose n out the door ha ha :) Using my soil tent at the moment as they've out grown there hydro tent and I want to slow em down a touch till the cloning is done. But for the final flower crop of this grow it will be in the bigger(5"x10") hydro tent, top drip feed hydro and HID lighting :) really looking forward to it, starting hopefully late Nov early Dec :) welcome along for the ride mate :)

KJC420

Hey every one, quick run down on the last week...ph meter died, from me dropping it accidentally into a buck of water ha ha, and he ce forth as it took a few days for the new one to get to me, the clones suffered, ph rose, they had roots so I put them into soil, which sealed the deal and killed most of all of em! Only a clone from plant #1 is healthy, and a clone from #2 is hanging in there. Plants 5, 4, 3,are test flowering, looking for a full male from the one that showed pre flowers. I have kept plants #1 and #2 in the mother tent as they are the only ones suitable for continuing at this stage with a flower crop.

From the three I had outside, one went hemph immediately, the other two showed only female, and one has vivid pink pistols, the photo doesn't do it justice. So the two females early flowering are going into the mother tent to recessive veg and get big, as there only on there 3 rd leaf set ha ha, damn they flowered with very little encouragement, they were on 18hrs of light for only two weeks ha ha, then went outside into the green house...the change was enough to enduce flowering, on only that strain of all the strains I started for summer the same way.

I will do a better updat soon with full pics, just a tiny bit busy at the moment, taking a free moment for a real quick update!

Pics are, pink pistol cookies kush seedling, tutankhmon female cross cookies kush #5 male seeds ( see how that goes) and my Tutankhmon mother 3 days from harvest :)

IMAG056713.jpg

IMAG056814.jpg

IMAG056915.jpg

IMAG057115.jpg

Update more very soon!!
KJC420

Tutankhmon Harvest Time

Thanks everyone for following my journal, your all legends :)

Toots is finally ready!!
IMAG057115.jpg

DSCF30681.JPG

DSCF30702.JPG

Thanks guys!!
KJC420

Looks like it could go a bit more, but that's just my opinion. Looks very nice tho, grats. Peace!!

I was of the same mind, but she already has too many amber trichromes for my liking, thc degradation had well and truely started. Any longer and it would risk really ruining the smoke. I always use a Loupe to check for ripeness. Cheers bro

KJC420

Make sure you document that harvest for us!

Will do mate :) shouldnt be a huge oz number being just a med size indoor soily, but I will def tally it all up and do a smoke report too! Very excited for a smoke, she's all hanging now and smelling quiet nicely!

KJC420

I remember chopping my first back in may. I Still have a small nug in its own small jar, for that special occasion.

Mr Am4zin sees many sticky harvests in your future :high-five:

Cheers mate! It's a cool feeling sharing a harvest with everyone here, it's usually a much more personal experience with myself and my lady trimming away happily, but very little does anyone else get to share in the joy and excitement at harvest :) I have a close mate who helps trim a bit here and there too. I'm looking forward to sharing many more harvests with you all :) as well smoke reports and seed breeding experiments :) Thanks for the encouragement bro I really appreciate it, as does my lady as our growing is truthfully a combined effort :) She's my canna cornerstone ha ha...bet she'd love to hear that one ha ha ha :)

Cheers bro!
KJC

Quick update on the cookies front. Plant #1 and plant #3 remain from the 8 indoor seeds. And 2 outdoor seedlings have been moved back inside to recessive veg as they showed only female, one out door showed hermie. So in total 4 of 11 are still holding female, 7 of 11 showed hermie traits. All hermies have been removed from program so far and 4 remain to hopefully clone a flower crop start of Dec. If all fail, I still have a fem White Rhino clone I'm currently getting up to size and a Tutankhmon clone which is now big enough to call a mother :) So there's 2 back up non hermie plants to clone from. I'll also be starting a few Ak 47 xtrm fem seeds. A mate got them from AMS and I really like his big girl from the six he started and he graciously gave me 4 seeds to play with, Thanks Bro!! If you read this, legend!! :)

Anyway, a bit of colour, plant number two showing male flowers and pistols, she was one of my faves, so branchy amongst her/his peers lol! Plant #2 was removed today.
IMAG057513.jpg

Keeping culling hermies from circulation!
KJC420

Here's the white rhino clone, and the 4 AK 47 xtrm seeds in soil from Amsterdam marijuana seeds.

IMAG057813.jpg

IMAG057912.jpg

Just in case..ha ha
KJC420

Back
Top Bottom