Hell yeah bro! I want to see those CK females in blossom asap :high-five: Keep em healthy mate. :Namaste:

This news is for you ma friend! Finally cookies has been culled to one, and from experience, and just by looks, I'm thinking she will be a strong female, structure is ordinary but that's from a life under cfls, not hid's. So very soon, this week or weekend, I'll be taking clones to get ready for that flower crop!!

A few quick photos, white rhino clone, freshly topped, ak 47 xtrm seedling, ck clone, ck mother, and Toots mummy :)
IMAG059610.jpg
IMAG059710.jpg
IMAG059812.jpg
IMAG059914.jpg

Exciting stuff coming ha ha,
KJC420

Looking very nice there my green brother! It seems the cookies kush is a sativa dominant hybrid so far. Even though ours turned hermie she had somewhat similar structure. I've now read a couple things about barney's seeds not being that viable. Hermies are apparently are a common thing. Hopefully you or I get a good bean/pheno :thumb::goodjob:

Yeah they certainly don't hit the 100% indica claim barneys makes ha ha. And I think it will definitely be the last barneys stuff I play with lol. The only strain I ever had from them which was close to it's description was L.S.D., the mother I had was pretty nice, every other strain has been painful. There can be gold from em, but really hard to find, I think I only got lucky with lsd, but it was enough to spur me on to keep trying with cookies :)

Lets hope we some gold bro!
KJC420

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

My 2 cents, I fell into the Barney's Cookies Kush trap and bought 4 packs of 5 feminized seeds. I germinated (6) successfully and after 5 1/2 weeks all six turned out to be male. What a huge disappointment!!
I gave one seed to a friend and his Cookies Kush Barney's turned out to be male.
Lesson learned... Do not ever purchase another Barney's seeds....EVER!

While we are bringing up old threads, I will also chime in. Bought some Barney Farms Cookies Kush. 5 pack in the Barney Farms package. I have only planted one, but it was a male. Haven't planted any more, we will see.

Back
Top Bottom