Cookies & Spice & Everything Nice

smokers420

Good day growers! Today i wanted to get my Journal started for my first Autoflowering grow. The two strains for this auto grow is going to be from Fast Buds breeders, Girl Scout Cookies Auto's & From Advanced Seeds Afghan Skunk Auto's.

The Autoflowering Grow Materials will Consist of:

1 4x4 Gorilla Grow Tent

1 Solis Tek 1000W Air-Cooled Double Ended Light hood

1 Virtual Sun 1000W HPS/MH Digital Ballast

1 Hortilux Super HPS 1000W Bulb

1 iPower 1000 Watt Metal Halide Bulb

2 VenTech Inline Blower Fan With Variable Speed Controller
with Charcoal Filter, Hood Cooling, Ducting Etc.

3 12in" Hanging fans

1 Frigidaire Dehumidifier

-----------------------------------------------------------
Smokers420 Big Grow Medium - My Own Recipe

1 Bag Agricultural Lime

1 Bag Of Geolite Clay Pebbles For drainage

4- 5 Gallon Plastic Grow Containers

2- Fast Buds Girl Scout Cookies Autoflowering Feminised Seeds

Hoping this will help for my chronic back pain!!

Genetics Girl Scout Cookies Autoflowering
Type Indica Dominant (60%)
Flowering Time 8-9 Weeks
THC Content 22%
CBD Content 0.6%
Yield 500-650 gr/m2, 70-300 gr/pp
Height 60-100cm
Taste Candy Sweetness, Earthy Notes, Real OG Flavour
Effect Cerebral, Social, Uplifting, Therapeautic
Medicinal Properties Relieves chronic pain, neuropathy, muscle spasms, and PTSD
THC content of 22%

2 - Advanced Auto Afghan Skunk Autoflowering Feminised Seeds

Genetic: Afghan Skunk Auto
Yield: 350 - 400 g
THC Content: 15%
Indoor Height: 75 - 100 cm
Outdoor Height: 80 - 120 cm
Indoor Flowering Period: 65 - 75 Days
THC of up to 15%

---------------------------------------------------------------

My feeding chart i will be going By with this grow, but by half the Nutes.

fox_soil_chart1.jpg

Auto Flowering Beans I Will Be Working With This Grow.

IMG_20160918_172550.jpg

Smokers420 Big Grow Medium Getting Mixed.

IMG_20160918_180014.jpg

I Hit The Medium With A Agricultural Lime When Mixing. I Then Potted The Medium Over A Inch Or So Of The Geolite Clay Pebbles. I Also Soaked The Pots With 6.0 ph'd Water About A Gal Per Pot.
I Will Let The Pot's Set A Week Or So To Adjust The Ph In The Medium. After That If Ph Is Good On The Run Off It Will Be Time To Drop The Beans

IMG_20160918_182628.jpg

Stay Tuned. And Happy Growing My Friends!!

re: Cookies & Spice & Everything Nice

Your link in your signature for this grow is invalid, but I found you anyway. Interested to see how it goes for you.

re: Cookies & Spice & Everything Nice

Your link in your signature for this grow is invalid, but I found you anyway. Interested to see how it goes for you.

Yeah i don't know what happen with the signature thing, all i did is put the same url in and it seems to be working now.
I'm excited to try this Auto grow out bud, just hope i can do as good with them as my photo grows..

Good day growers. Today i soaked the 4 5gal pots with ph'd water at 6.0 and the run off came out a perfect 6.0. So today was the day i dropped the 2 GSC autoflowering fem beans & 2 of the Afghan Skunk autoflowering fem beans. I then placed plastic wrap around the top of each 5gal pot and sealed it good. This method should work great for germinating the beans i planted. Now we play the waiting game till they sprout then i will remove the plastic wrap. Keeping fingers crossed they all come up. We will see in a few days i hope.. Stay Tuned And Happy Growing My Friends!!

Beans Put In Pot's 9/25/2016
IMG_20160925_171110.jpg

Finnally in dirt, congrats. I dropped a bean in soil today also, Dramberry Auto by Auto Seeds. I germed it in paper towel since Friday. I noticed this particular seed had been cracked somehow so decided to germ it. It popped and u can see a very small tap root (see image) so i threw it in a pot. We shall see what comes of it.

Journal to come soon if it sprouts, so we'll be running concurrent... #fingerscrossed
420-magazine-mobile1407714340.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Good Morning Growers!! Update 9/29/16 - I got up this morning and went to check on the beans i dropped on 9/25/16 and to my surprise i had a 1 baby GSC that has popped up. Just checked them before bed last night and there was nothing at all. After the bean has sprouted i remove the plastic wrap to let her breath. Hoping the others will be breaking ground soon so i can get the light fired up on them soon. Happy Growing!

received_1120090044737402.jpeg

received_1120117404734666.jpeg

Good morning growers!! I got up this AM to find one of the Afghan skunks has popped her head
Above ground. Two more too go, fingers and toes still crossed for the last two. Happy Growing My Friends!!

Understood. Germination time always puts me on edge.

Good day growers. Today was a happy day, GSC #2 popped her head above ground, so all 4 of them has germinated. Last one had me worried as it took 7day's to pop. I put the other three under the light today set at 18 hrs on with the 1000w Mh. I will put the last GSC under the light once it has got a little more grouth on it. Now let the growing began. And as always, Happy Growing My Friends!!

Good day growers. Today was a happy day, GSC #2 popped her head above ground, so all 4 of them has germinated. Last one had me worried as it took 7day's to pop. I put the other three under the light today set at 18 hrs on with the 1000w Mh. I will put the last GSC under the light once it has got a little more grouth on it. Now let the growing began. And as always, Happy Growing My Friends!!

Always good to have them all pop. Carry on! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom