Cooking With Cannabis

Been meaning to get over to this thread, so here I am! I got my apron on and ready to bake! I just got a mb machine too, looks like you got some really great results. How much weed did you add to your butter?
Welcome HH! I used 28g of decarbed bud (white Widow my first harvest!!) to 2cups of butter.
Turned out wicked strong and the straining bag I loved it! Worked really well and as you can see the butter looks great!

Beautiful butter
Thanks canna! Really happy with how it turned out!

Morning Canna Breakfast

Well here it is! I woke up and decided to start the day off with a kick! Pulled out my Canna Butter I made in the MB2 machine and started prep for an infused breakfast! Chopped mushrooms, onion, garlic, ham, and swiss into small pieces.

Added mushroom, onion, and garlic to pan with 1TBSP of Canna Butter. Cook on MED heat until garlic and onions go translucent and mushrooms have shrunk down in size.

Add an extra 1/2TBSP of Canna Butter and crack 2 eggs into the pan.

Add ham and Swiss to pan and cook until desired level.

Get your choice of bread and toast it then you guessed it! Add canna butter to your toast place egg mixture onto toast and ENJOY!
:drool:
Stay Medicated!

Cupcake effects update:

I have eaten two and been fine BUT two other people each had one and i had to talk one person down from the middle of the stairs and the other one couldnt remember where they lived. They were both aware of what they were eating, the cupcakes clocked in at 50mg each.

Sour Raspberry Gummies!
Enjoy!
Those gummies molds are sweet! I really enjoy making gummies. They're quick to make and taste great! We make our gummies on the weaker side, that way we are able to eat a couple at a time!

I love this recipe thread, I had no interest in cooking with cannabis till I just saw how easy you make it look haha. The sour raspberry gummies, did you just sprinkle sugar on them after?

Thanks bud and I hope you give it a try!

I make a 1/4cup of white sugar and add 2tbs of citric Acid to bring out the sour. I like mine a bit tangy so you could adjust to 1tbs per 1/4cup! Let me know how you make out with them !

Those gummies molds are sweet! I really enjoy making gummies. They're quick to make and taste great! We make our gummies on the weaker side, that way we are able to eat a couple at a time!
I make mine pretty strong but I still find myself nibbling on them throughout the day! Sometimes more than I should and I get extra sleepy lol!

Thanks bud and I hope you give it a try!

I make a 1/4cup of white sugar and add 2tbs of citric Acid to bring out the sour. I like mine a bit tangy so you could adjust to 1tbs per 1/4cup! Let me know how you make out with them !
We like our extra sour (well I do, @BeezLuiz might think differently) :rofl:. We played around with the ratio until we found something we all like. The ratio you suggest is about what we did / started with. Off the top of my head I cant remember exactly what measurements we used.

In my notes, I have 1/2 cup of white sugar and 2 tsp citric acid. Maybe I wrote TSP, but meant to write TBS :hmmmm:. I guess we'll have to make some this weekend to verify. :laughtwo:

We made a couple batches of gummies this weekend. I'm really happy how they turned out. Two flavors: Watermelon and Berry Blue. After 24 hrs of dry time, they are much less sticky and ready for some sour patch coating... maybe tonight I'll mix up some of that.

By my calculations, the mini dinosaurs are approx 2.5mg THC and the bears are 6mg THC.

We made a couple batches of gummies this weekend. I'm really happy how they turned out. Two flavors: Watermelon and Berry Blue. After 24 hrs of dry time, they are much less sticky and ready for some sour patch coating... maybe tonight I'll mix up some of that.

By my calculations, the mini dinosaurs are approx 2.5mg THC and the bears are 6mg THC.
These look incredible Beez! I bet they taste just as good! Awesome stuff!

These look incredible Beez! I bet they taste just as good! Awesome stuff!
After tasting a few of each, blueberry gets the W for best tasting. :morenutes:

I smell them already.

Hey everyone!

So it’s Dutchman’s cooking show woohoo! :yahoo::slide::yahoo::slide:

Today I’m going to give you my “Xtreme DutchBuddah” recipe! This is for the HEAVY med users out there so please be CAREFUL !!!

Directions:
- 3 grams of hash
- 1gram of keif
- 5grams of buds

DECARB IS A CRUTIAL STEP!! I make all my hash, keif and weed small for decarb to get beat results and most even surface area.

A8121B14-0AB6-493C-8683-8F3E6585946C.jpeg
30D196CB-0E4B-45CD-94E0-90E33C5BA083.jpeg
5342A69C-6DCA-4658-BDB9-D625B2BD4442.jpeg

I decarb in the oven at 215’F for 45minutes. I remove from oven allow to cool for 30 minutes then it goes into the crockpot!
1B5D9660-73B0-4953-B195-76D7A5D1CDD6.jpeg

In the crockpot I put 3/4Cup of purified water and 2 sticks of butter (1Cup equivalent)
I then turn to low heat and allow butter to melt. This is during the time when the decarbed trays are cooling! Once trays have cooled for the ~30mins pour it into the crockpot with the melted butter and mix.
8363796E-C1AB-4719-9488-FED0C9757079.jpeg
79852679-B69C-4765-A113-F14FD2589182.jpeg
F643F6B7-D3A5-4511-AC08-2410F0202FDC.jpeg

Allow to simmer a minimum of 4-6hrs but I try to let mine go for at least 6hrs up to 8hrs if I’m not in a rush!
While it is in the crockpot put it on a “KeepWarm” setting and stir frequently ! Never allow the butter to simmer or come to a light boil, always make sure it’s just warming! Once you have cooked your butter for the 6-8hrs then remove from heat BE CAREFUL to not burn yourself and proceed to strain it through a double layer of cheese cloth into a heat safe bowl.

NOTE: Some may choose not to strain their butter. This is fine as long as you are ok with the bit of plant matter you will get. I personally like both ways! But for the sake of this I will say straining is going to give you the purest butter!

Put a heat safe plate in the fridge or a handy dish towel and put the strained butter into the fridge. Allow it to cool until fully solidified. Take a knife or spatula and scrape the edges the butter will be floating on top of the water. Pull it out and store in your favourite container !

Now for dosing. This as stated is a VERY MEDICATED butter. It is not for beginners so please use with caution. I use a 1/2C of this butter to make a batch of my famous :
-Dutch Oatmeal Cookies
x30 cookies about 2” round will last me and my wife about a month!
I have given them to a few of my heavy dosing friends and it couchlocked them in under 2 hrs ! The high lasts about 6hrs and is a euphoric roller coaster! These are perfect for an after dinner treat to send you into a nice long nighttime buzz and then into wonderland!:thumb:
I’m making cookies tomorrow so I will post some pictures of them as well!

Happy days my friends,
stay medicated !!:Namaste:
If I use trimmings to make butter should I use less oil so the final product is strong?

Back
Top Bottom