Cooking with The Chronic

What's up everyone! :welcome:

I've been experimenting a bit with canna-cooking/baking lately, but I want to push the boundaries of what can be done to create amazing edibles.
I'm sure there are multiple thread on this topic, but I like to ramble, so I started this one. Hope to see a bunch of awesome people gather to share great recipes. :high-five:

My most recent experiment was a dish I call "Jailhouse Jambalaya".

Super easy recipe, knocked me on my ass.
Here ya go...
Take a pack of Chili Lime Shrimp ramen noodles (the square pack) crunch them up a bit and pour in bowl, set aside seasoning pack. Fill with boiling water to cover noodles. Let sit 3-4 min.
While that sits, dice up a Jalepeno Smoked Sausage link and fry up like pancetta in a pan with 2 Tbsp infused olive oil. Cook until slightly crispy.
Drain noodles and add seasoning and sausage/oil mix from pan. Top it all off with some more infused EVOO as a dressing if you wanna visit Elon Musk on Mars.

Fucking killer munchie meal.

-P :ganjamon:

I'm mildly surprised we don't have a "Cooks' Corner" subforum. Then again, we do have the Edibles one over in the medicinal area.

Yay!
:high-five:
I'll be blowing this thread up this week as I make Baggy into some stout oil. It's gonna be like Frank's Red hot sauce... "I put that shit on errrythang"

It's about to go down...
Test run with 14g of trim from Baggy McBagseed (GWS) making butter for cookies.

Trying to keep it simple for this run.

Decarb'd at 240° for 60 min, then added to 2 sticks of butter in the double boiler.
20180730_120720.jpg

Who's the King's taster in your house?
LoL... me & my homeboy will be giving these a rip. Worked out to about .5g per cookie. I have no idea about the potency, and Baggy has been a creeper when I smoke. 2-3 hits off a bowl... feeling ok. 15 min later.... Face droopin'. LoL

Wife will get down on some once I know how little to give her. LoL

I ended up making 18 that should be around .5g and 4 that should be a full g per cookie. I may end up eating my hat on those bigger ones if Baggy decides to impress. I am still a borderline believer. This is all trim & popcorn afterall....
20180730_143807.jpg

Start to finish... 3 hours! Even with a 30 min "chill break" in the fridge for the butter.
I'll be doing this much more frequently if they're any good.
20180730_145443.jpg
20180730_145732.jpg

Back
Top Bottom