Cooking with The Chronic

NaturalSpirit... Candy..:drool::drool::drool:. God I love it, but have to stay away from it, otherwise I will turn into a barrel sized bird and can't fly.

Preston... Packed your bags yet?
We are waiting :) cookies and chocolate are to be stored in 420 jars.
Sticker wall, and logo with nicks all settled! :passitleft:

Kinda like the avatar?:battingeyelashes: i try to balance the sweets with the healthy.. and it turns out im not good at it, its a good thing i am skinny lol.

That sticker and jar wall sounds good, ill come back at that in a few days :cool:

I jarred up my small buds from WW1! Dam they are sticky icky and stink AF! Didn’t want to spoil my first taste with small buds so waiting for a big juicy top to sample and taste! Yumm!!
image.jpg
image.jpg

First burp of the jar! Here’s a picture for you! Sooo stinky!!
Thats great to see the jars like that!!
Thats why we grow it..

Well done.
Enjoy the WW bro.
:goodjob::green_heart:

I went to play with some chocolate tonight. the filling was caramel chocolate cause of heating to fast. i was ready to toss it away when i discovered it was delicious besides infused. the white topping is infused to and tomorrow ill go finish them:)

Have a great evening y'all:hug:
And by now.. He is surely stoned beyond salvage. :rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh:any chocolate left????

Pistachio crusted halibut with lime cannabutter sauce.

Mix cornmeal and ground pistachios, salt and pepper, that’s the fish breading. Salt and pepper a few halibut steaks.

Now melt some canna butter (enough for each serving to get folks high), squeeze fresh lime, add lime zest, salt and pepper, then put back into fridge. I use a sandwich bag so I get a nice round roll of butter.

Soak fish in milk. Drain before prep. Pat dry. Salt and pepper fish. Coat fish with pistachio mix. Cool a few minutes on each side, finish in oven. When serving, place cannabutter over fish to melt. Eat.

Pistachio crusted halibut with lime cannabutter sauce.

Mix cornmeal and ground pistachios, salt and pepper, that’s the fish breading. Salt and pepper a few halibut steaks.

Now melt some canna butter (enough for each serving to get folks high), squeeze fresh lime, add lime zest, salt and pepper, then put back into fridge. I use a sandwich bag so I get a nice round roll of butter.

Soak fish in milk. Drain before prep. Pat dry. Salt and pepper fish. Coat fish with pistachio mix. Cool a few minutes on each side, finish in oven. When serving, place cannabutter over fish to melt. Eat.
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Grabbed a few new molds today when I was out.
20181024_133431.jpg

Got my chocolate melts to finish the PB cups too.

Pretty sure these gingerbread men are gonna be dangerous. More like the size of a cookie than a gummy. LoL

That's actually why I bought it. LoL
Gonna be an extra merry Christmas down here this year. LoL

Stay lifted y'all
:passitleft:

Bro you must be constantly flying with all those edibles you make.
I really got to get my ass in gear and start cooking. I love cooking even without cannabis so will ve great fun.
Munchies time. :high-five::theband::theband::love:

i ordered around 14 packs ... better safe then sorry?:p

you guys forced me to try and make my own:drool:
That'll get you a small army of gummy bears! Awesome!
:high-five:

i just dont like cooking without tbh...

How much do you guys get out of a gelly package? ive been looking for them online and im curious if its cheap or expensive. a package is between 2-2,50 euro.
The recipe I use makes about 45 gummies this size per batch.
20181024_164113.jpg

Depending on the size of jello mix you got.... The standard box size is 3oz or 6oz. I use two of the 3 oz boxes when I make a batch.

Either way, you're good to go buddy!
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom