Cooking with The Chronic

The coconut oil I done with the bubble hash water is nice, no green colouring and not strong on the taste but strong on the buzz. That half tablespoon I had hit me good, I could just start to feel if after an hour... 30 mins later I'm going good. 2 hours in and im bombed, then its hazy for the next 2 hours.

Any idea on the potency per serving of those?

Should be good for a few months, I dont eat very often, and this cookies should be knock ya down type... not for newbies. Cant wait to try one.

But I won't do the crumb crust again... too messy, better off doing a thin brownie or cake for the base.
Did you par bake the crust before adding the chocolate layer? You can also put it in the freezer to help firm it up. A thin brownie is a good idea. Yum :)

Any idea on the potency per serving of those?
No idea
Did you par bake the crust before adding the chocolate layer? You can also put it in the freezer to help firm it up. A thin brownie is a good idea. Yum :)
Yes I did... maybe i didn't do the crust right... could have crumbled it more and it was hard to press with parchment paper.

No idea

Yes I did... maybe i didn't do the crust right... could have crumbled it more and it was hard to press with parchment paper.
Maybe more butter to help hold it together? I put my graham crackers in a ziplock and smash and roll with a rolling pin #freetherapy nice and tiny crumbs.

Maybe more butter to help hold it together? I put my graham crackers in a ziplock and smash and roll with a rolling pin #freetherapy nice and tiny crumbs.
Yeah more butter sounds about right.

Girl Scout cookies for sale? Nah, I’m good.
782D3820-155A-4491-9E03-E8BA00958A50.jpeg

Ahh, who am I kidding? I ordered some GS cookies too. ;) (oink, oink)

Girl Scout cookies for sale? Nah, I’m good.
782D3820-155A-4491-9E03-E8BA00958A50.jpeg

Ahh, who am I kidding? I ordered some GS cookies too. ;)(oink, oink)
I ate a whole box of Samoas today. Hahaha! Those little devils.

Thinking about making a batch of infused chex-mix tomorrow...
:hmmmm:
We make it all the time with normal butter. This infused batch might be dangerous. LoL... it's a whole stick of butter in the recipe. Once you start, ya just can't stop. Homemade mix is delicious!

:passitleft:

We make it all the time with normal butter. This infused batch might be dangerous. LoL... it's a whole stick of butter in the recipe. Once you start, ya just can't stop. Homemade mix is delicious!

PLEASE post! My mom makes a killer batch of homemade trail mix but only at Christmas time. I destroy it by the kilo lol!!!

I would love to check out your recipe especially if it’s infused!!

Haha, Tagalongs are my weakness. I can eat a box myself too. Those cookies I made today had one stick’s worth of OG Kush butter and one stick of regular butter. I don’t like my treats near as strong as some of you guys! I go for a baseline high from the cookies and then bong rips to top off as needed. I go though a lot less weed and don’t risk over-edible. I feel like I’m rambling, I ate some dough as I was baking. :yummy:

Haha, Tagalongs are my weakness. I can eat a box myself too. Those cookies I made today had one stick’s worth of OG Kush butter and one stick of regular butter. I don’t like my treats near as strong as some of you guys! I go for a baseline high from the cookies and then bong rips to top off as needed. I go though a lot less weed and don’t risk over-edible. I feel like I’m rambling, I ate some dough as I was baking. :yummy:
Ramble on....
:theband:

You do realize you dont have to use ALL infused butter, right?

You do realize you dont have to use ALL infused butter, right?
Oh yeah... lol

I plan on ramping up to the correct dose. First run will probably be pretty mild until I test a batch or two.

Back
Top Bottom