Cooking with The Chronic

As a general of gummy bear armies, I find nothing wrong with being a little OCD. Lol
Until the day your little bears join forces to overthrow the OCDictator. LoL
article-0-0F0BC34200000578-674_306x423.jpg

They're comin' man.... they're coming!
:jawdropper:

I really gotta find me a mold to make "little green soldier" gummies.

Those would be hilarious!

Spent a bunch of time playing with those as a kid. Blast from the past.
:thumb:

I really gotta find me a mold to make "little green soldier" gummies.

Those would be hilarious!

Spent a bunch of time playing with those as a kid. Blast from the past.
:thumb:

Not sure how well these would work for gummies, but I'm sure there are more than just these ones available out there somewhere! :D
moldstar_gallery_02.jpg

Another giveaway from @Gary from The Vault

:snowboating:

What's up everyone! :welcome:

I've been experimenting a bit with canna-cooking/baking lately, but I want to push the boundaries of what can be done to create amazing edibles.
I'm sure there are multiple thread on this topic, but I like to ramble, so I started this one. Hope to see a bunch of awesome people gather to share great recipes. :high-five:

My most recent experiment was a dish I call "Jailhouse Jambalaya".

Super easy recipe, knocked me on my ass.
Here ya go...
Take a pack of Chili Lime Shrimp ramen noodles (the square pack) crunch them up a bit and pour in bowl, set aside seasoning pack. Fill with boiling water to cover noodles. Let sit 3-4 min.
While that sits, dice up a Jalepeno Smoked Sausage link and fry up like pancetta in a pan with 2 Tbsp infused olive oil. Cook until slightly crispy.
Drain noodles and add seasoning and sausage/oil mix from pan. Top it all off with some more infused EVOO as a dressing if you wanna visit Elon Musk on Mars.

Fucking killer munchie meal.

-P :ganjamon:
More please... recipes.. how do you make and what to infuse? I have an idea oil? The only way I know how to make it is to use a distiller. Takes an ounce/ Isopropyl alcohol, got another way as I have Copd and bought gummy bear trays I want to make gummy bears. I have a cook book for cannabis. Not very good. But I only bought it for the funny bear recipe. Know if anymore?

I've done tutorials in here for all the stuff I make. I'll try to track down a link...
:nomo:

I had your gummy recipe saved from Shed's thread so hope you don't mind if I drop it here rather than search back through this thread.

I would recommend using avacado oil or EVOO as the carrier oil.

The recipe I use calls for:

1/4c infused oil
1/4c light corn syrup
1/2c water or juice

6oz Jello mix (either 1 large box or 2 small)
2) .25oz packs gelatine

I've used Preston's recipe many times. It works well. I prefer lime jello mix and I also do a coating on them. 1/2 cup sugar and 2 tsp citric acid. Toss finished gummies in it. Makes Sour Patch Kids style gummies. Delish!

I used an ounce, Decarbonize it cooked for 3 hours in a crock pot. Cheese cloth strainer, I put mine in a 2 qt. Measuring pyrex dish. Refridge. It's a breeze, probably not doing that right either. Then I refrigerate. It was the weed to much Indica and not enough Sativia. I love giggly weed. Euphoric happy active. I don't like couch lock.

How long did you decarboxylate and at what temperature? How much butter was in the crock pot with the ounce of weed? And of course, how much butter was in each dose of your edible? So many questions to solve the problem.

Also, probably not a good idea to grow indicas if you like giggly happy active and not couch lock! :)
it's been months. I believe that decarbed 220 for 20 minutes. 4 sticks if unsalted butter, ground bud in grinder according one recipe. It was the weed I think. It was dry medical from CA. I wasn't getting the strains I thought I was going to get. This time it's lemon skunk to good to use. Nice stuff! Now I have to drive 2hrs up nd back. Get it for 220$ zips. Stuff on sale always. So did I do it right or not?

Back
Top Bottom