Cooking with The Chronic

Oh god. Half a gummie bear is enough. I was trying to do math but I’m to high so we will just say that damn they are strong. Can taste the cannaby goodness in them.
The larger tray is for the kiddos.
10B8B740-E8BD-4B92-85AC-FF8EF6E0E5F8.jpeg
AA6E1D27-60CD-4EAA-877B-87A8D941ADD8.jpeg

Hey guys,
Been trying to work on our edibles in the HD house lately so figured I should start sharing:ganjamon:
@Preston9mm you legend you’re a funny man. I was cracking up reading this forum and all the treats you make yourself :laughtwo::drool:
Anyway, I had 20g of frosty Girl Scout Cookies trim, decarbed it and put it in the double boiler with 1 and a half cups of coconut oil and about a cup or so of water also. Left it for about 3 hours with a stir here and there.
I’m not sure the recipe exactly but can find out if you guys want it. I know we used 3/4 a cup of oil in the cookies recipe and 1/4 cup of butter.

They turned out really delicious and soft. More importantly, one cookie is a real nice dose. For me anyway lol some of you guys seem to have some pretty intense strengths going on :yummy:

Anyway, cheers family! Happy cooking!

Thanks mate appreciate it. The wife is pretty determined to hone her canna cooking skills so as long as I keep growing she’ll keep cooking :laughtwo: :drool:

Have you got plans for what you’ll cook next @Preston9mm?
I'm going to try some of my current recipes with rosin instead of flower... I'll do gummies & caps for sure.

I want to play a bit with CBD rosin as well. I'll make my wife gummies from that. She takes them religiously.

I usually do Melatonin in her gummies because she takes them at bedtime. I wanna try making us some morning gummies that have Turmeric, and Vitamin B&C.
:thumb:

I've gotten good at making gummies, now I need to try making my gummies good. LoL
:passitleft:

I'm going to try some of my current recipes with rosin instead of flower... I'll do gummies & caps for sure.

I want to play a bit with CBD rosin as well. I'll make my wife gummies from that. She takes them religiously.

I usually do Melatonin in her gummies because she takes them at bedtime. I wanna try making us some morning gummies that have Turmeric, and Vitamin B&C.
:thumb:

I've gotten good at making gummies, now I need to try making my gummies good. LoL
:passitleft:

Hey P, I don’t know if you remember before when I posted my gummy recipe and I got into a conversation with @Lancashire farmer about gummies and jellies. He posted his recipe where he only uses the water necessary for rehydrating the gelatin, and using sugar and corn syrup for the remainder of the bulk. Well, I’ve got a new batch I’m working on where I’ve done almost the same thing.. but I’m using lime juice instead of water just to add extra seasoning to the flavor of the gummies. I think they’ll be my best batch yet. Here’s a link to his recipe
The sugar and added acidity really adds a lot to the flsvor

Anyway, I had 20g of frosty Girl Scout Cookies trim, decarbed it and put it in the double boiler with 1 and a half cups of coconut oil and about a cup or so of water also. Left it for about 3 hours with a stir here and there.
I’m not sure the recipe exactly but can find out if you guys want it. I know we used 3/4 a cup of oil in the cookies recipe and 1/4 cup of butter.
Did you decarb the trim first? Also, thanks for labeling the pic of the dough being formed. :)
only uses the water necessary for rehydrating the gelatin, and using sugar and corn syrup for the remainder of the bulk.
Those sound like they'd be really really sweet without some of the lime to cut the taste. Good idea!

@InTheShed i just turned out a batch of the recipe with lime juice. They’re freakin great. The flavor is much better than the last batch with water instead. I ate two and I was just baarely able to function.

@InTheShed i just turned out a batch of the recipe with lime juice. They’re freakin great. The flavor is much better than the last batch with water instead. I ate two and I was just baarely able to function.
Wow Chef those look yummy If you don't mind drop the recipe on my journal with that pic I need a good gummy recipe like that and where did you pick up the mold I would Love to get one it is so cool

Yeah, you were AWOL for a while and we were wondering when you'd make it back!
Dude that just cause I'm lazy and a dumb ass at times .

I have followed. Along sometimes I am shhh.

Back
Top Bottom