Cooking with The Chronic

I still have anxiety if I do too much of good meds.

Good to know I am not the only one Pennywise, thanks.

Well you blasted off...:laugh: I just wanted to make sure you would have a positive experience @Homer Simpson.

Yes, I did blast off, lol... I found out what I wanted to know so I would consider it a successful positive experience and now I am going to be more careful with lower doses looking for that sweet spot.

Good to know I am not the only one Pennywise, thanks.

Yes, I did blast off, lol... I found out what I wanted to know so I would consider it a successful positive experience and now I am going to be more careful with lower doses looking for that sweet spot.
Thanks for sharing your experience and welcome to personalized medicine. :passitleft::passitleft::)

So I was making something I dreamed up yesterday. First I made a graham cracker crust with 1/2 cup of infused coconut oil, baked and cooled. Second I made a thin layer of infused chocolate... another half cup of infused.

Then I wanted to top with infused chocolate mousse, so i had all the ingredients. Started making it, then I had to whip heavy cream. I had canned heavy cream when I opened it.... it didn't look good, no smell, and I've never use this before. I looked at the can and it was well beyond the best before date, I figure screw it. I started whipping it up and it did whip a bit, so I kept on at it.... add a cup of infused chocolates I had left and mixed everything together as per recipe... at the end It was really watery and no fluff... this is when I tasted it..... BHWWWAAAAHH it was sour.

So now i need an idea top this
20190207_082739.jpg

So now i need an idea top this
20190207_082739.jpg
I would top it with vanilla or white chocolate pudding. If you've already infused the crust and the chocolate, you probably do not need to infuse the pudding. :goodluck:

Also im a ginnie pig today. I broke out the rest of my coconut oil. I made this with left over bubble hash water. First test 1/2 tablespoon
20190207_102932.jpg
20190207_103244.jpg
It appears your coconut oil didn't mix completely. Shouldn't the color be homogeneous instead of swirly? Seems the dark color is the infused part and the white is just coco oil. Maybe I missed something. :hmmmm:

It appears your coconut oil didn't mix completely. Shouldn't the color be homogeneous instead of swirly? Seems the dark color is the infused part and the white is just coco oil. Maybe I missed something. :hmmmm:
I made this from bubble hash water... there's alot of really fine left over in the water. I put it all in the slow cooker and ran it for 24hrs. the fine's would settle on the bottom, so the swirl is the last stir before it went into the fridge to cool. I tested the edge which was just coconut oil.

Its good:drool:I'm still feeling it here now.

I made this from bubble hash water... there's alot of really fine left over in the water. I put it all in the slow cooker and ran it for 24hrs. the fine's would settle on the bottom, so the swirl is the last stir before it went into the fridge to cool. I tested the edge which was just coconut oil.

Its good:drool:I'm still feeling it here now.
:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Nice! Thanks for the clarification. :p

So figured out what to top this off with... chocolate chip cookie dough spread... and it's all infused, I made my own infused chunky chocolate chips and also infused the dough. These are gonna pack a punch there's 2 cups of canna coconut oil in these :p. I'll get some more pics when I take them out and cut them up... gonna be small bites
20190207_153918.jpg

So figured out what to top this off with... chocolate chip cookie dough spread... and it's all infused, I made my own infused chunky chocolate chips and also infused the dough. These are gonna pack a punch there's 2 cups of canna coconut oil in these :p. I'll get some more pics when I take them out and cut them up... gonna be small bites
20190207_153918.jpg
"To the moon..."

Haha! I like your style!
:passitleft:

Nice stockage itibiti! How long are those containers going to last? ;)
Should be good for a few months, I dont eat very often, and this cookies should be knock ya down type... not for newbies. Cant wait to try one.

But I won't do the crumb crust again... too messy, better off doing a thin brownie or cake for the base.

Back
Top Bottom