420 Magazine Background

Cool Mist Cloner JustMeds

Scrogdawg

As for the timer wiring, straight over my noggin!
Find a Kiwi to help you out, they're a little sharper than you aussie's. :sorry:

JustMeds

Thanks mum. When I feel ready I'll try learning it. My fear is that if I start learning how to do something I start wanting to do more things related to that and I get sidetracked and then the wife screams and I need to have another cone lol
I just were a helmet all the time, then when hit it don't hurt as much.

JustMeds

They still live. I added the dome which is not sealed its open on bottom at each end. I just want to slow down the humidity leaving the area around the clones for a few days.

Scrogdawg

I've got to keep my eyes open at the garage sales. That re-purposed humidifier is just to slick to pass up.

JustMeds

Interesting thing I noticed this morning when doing a visual. The rooting powder is still visible on the stems very heavy on the clones on left and right edges of tote from input. I spun net pot tray 180 so input of mist was on equal on both plants in middle. Its kind of like a very, very damp flour on them. Not sure if this could turn into a good or bad thing. Leaves all still look to have lots of vigor.

JustMeds

Here are the pic updates for the day. If you can see the little gal in the corner you can see some mist building up on the leaves as it sneaks through the collar. The leaves all are standing up nice. Hope that is a good sign this thing is going to work.

Scrogdawg

Skullman420

Cool cloner

Scrogdawg

Well that'll teach you for cheaping out on an old humidifier. Lol. Might as well box that thing up and send it COD to Tunkers.

JustMeds

Here is today's update pic. So far it looks like the unit is working good. Nothing looks like it is going in a bad direction. I changed the water out tonight. I added 4 drops of SuperThrive and then PH to 6.3.

I did move the one bigger clone to the middle.

Scrogdawg

They're looking happy to be there. Do you rotate the cups in the holes or do you get a pretty even fog inside?

Top Bottom