Cool Mist Cloner JustMeds

Does this help at all Tunks.
Untitled-1213.jpg

Thanks mum. When I feel ready I'll try learning it. My fear is that if I start learning how to do something I start wanting to do more things related to that and I get sidetracked and then the wife screams and I need to have another cone lol

I just were a helmet all the time, then when hit it don't hurt as much.

They still live. I added the dome which is not sealed its open on bottom at each end. I just want to slow down the humidity leaving the area around the clones for a few days.

IMG_20170728_185558.jpg
IMG_20170728_185613.jpg

Interesting thing I noticed this morning when doing a visual. The rooting powder is still visible on the stems very heavy on the clones on left and right edges of tote from input. I spun net pot tray 180 so input of mist was on equal on both plants in middle. Its kind of like a very, very damp flour on them. Not sure if this could turn into a good or bad thing. Leaves all still look to have lots of vigor.

Here are the pic updates for the day. If you can see the little gal in the corner you can see some mist building up on the leaves as it sneaks through the collar. The leaves all are standing up nice. Hope that is a good sign this thing is going to work.

IMG_20170729_205740.jpg
IMG_20170729_205844.jpg

Think I may just have to give them more then 4 days(Tonight at 8:30 will be 4 days). With you going and buying them up the price of them has sky rocketed.

Here is today's update pic. So far it looks like the unit is working good. Nothing looks like it is going in a bad direction. I changed the water out tonight. I added 4 drops of SuperThrive and then PH to 6.3.

I did move the one bigger clone to the middle.
IMG_20170731_203823.jpg

Back
Top Bottom