Cool Mist Cloner JustMeds

This is gonna work out really well. I'm sure of it!

They're looking happy to be there. Do you rotate the cups in the holes or do you get a pretty even fog inside?

If you look at the pic where you can see the stem bottoms you can see the drops all over the lid. It seems real even to me.

Todays update of the test clones. They still alive no roots showing yet.

IMG_20170801_200924.jpg

There is nothing showing yet. I do agree they look great, can't tell they been cut from mom. I am looking forward to seeing some roots so they can get some nutes.

Today's update. I also need to say when I cut the clones they were from the top of plant. I did not scrape the stem like I see others do, which I think I will try next time. They were cut at a 45 though, so I did something correct. I looked at them with the scope today and did not see no roots. I did shake the stems around in some water to get most of the root powder off. I felt it had been on there long enough. It was like a wet flower on the stem which I did not feel was good. They still look real good.

IMG_20170802_210419.jpg

I just went back and looked at my notes. It was 17 days from when I cut the clones till I potted them, but mine were started in peat pellets. Not sure how that compares.

Back
Top Bottom