CoopExquisite's Blueberry, Syrup & Red Poison Grow Journal 2017 2.0

coopexquisite

Strain: 1xBlueberry, 1xSyrup, 1xRed Poison
Medium: Blend of Miracle Grow Soil and coco coir
Environment: Indoor
Pot: 3 gallon smart pots
# of Plants: 3
Tent: 2x2x4
Light: Galaxyhydro 300 Watt LED (170 watts at the wall), Exoterra 13 Watt UVB200 CFL
Ventilation: Apollo Horticulture 4" 190cfm fan with charcoal filter
Temps: 70-85F
RH: 40-60%
PH: 5.8-6.3
Nutrients: General Hydroponics General Organics Go Box
Watering/feeding: Every 2-4 days
Expected Yield: 1oz/plant

Starting my 2nd grow with some purchased seeds as I feel I have learned enough to grow these successfully. I'll be attempting to grow 3 different seeds. The first is a fem Blueberry from 420, next is an auto Syrup from Buddah Seeds, and lastly an auto Red Poison from Sweet Seeds. Here's a description of each strain from the breeders.

Blueberry-A true A-List cannabis strain. Blueberry's legendary status soared to new heights after claiming the High Times' Cannabis Cup 2000 for Best Indica. The long history of the strain is traced back to the late 1970s when American breeder DJ Short was working with a variety of exotic landrace strains. However, throughout the decades of Blueberry's cultivation the genetics have been passed around, due in large part to DJ Short working with multiple seed banks and breeders. The sweet flavors of fresh blueberries combine with relaxing effects to produce a long lasting sense of euphoria. Many medical patients appreciate Blueberry for its ability to suppress pain and relieve stress, while connoisseurs and growers admire the strain for its colorful hues and high THC content.

Syrup-A hybrid obtained by crossing autoflowering varieties with the sweetest of indicas. It's fruity flavour with hints of ginger and elderberry are superb, but its real beauty lies in its potency. With a dense and heavy smoke that you can almost chew, its effects are heavily narcotic and ideal for medicinal use.

Red Poison-Bred by Sweet Seeds, is an auto flowering hybrid of Green Poison and a Pakistani landrace strain, believed to be a Hindu Kush phenotype that was selected for its deep purple colors. The influence of cannabis ruderalis in Red Poison's genetics induces the flowering cycle automatically and helps this strain complete its lifecycle, from seed to harvest, in about 8 weeks. The buds of Red Poison are almost too pretty to consume with their amazing range of dark red and violet hues. The aroma is a sweet mixture of fruit flavors and skunky musk that bring with it balanced hybrid effects that relax the body and blanket your head in a cloud of euphoria.

My intentions are to veg the photo for 6-8 weeks while the auto's do their thing then flip and use the tent to flower the photo by herself.

Veg dome for seedlings and clones.

20170606_111001.jpg

Grow tent 2x2x4.

20170616_141309.jpg

Veg nutes.

20170627_081109.jpg

Flower nutes, and no, I do not have two bottles of CaMg...yet :laughtwo:

20170627_081256.jpg

Germinating the Blueberry seed. The Auto's will get germinated after I complete my current grow.

20170628_094913.jpg

Soaked for 24 hours and transferred to a 2" pot.

20170628_223201.jpg

Gonna be a couple weeks before I move into the tent, but I figured I would get the journal started early.

re: CoopExquisite's Blueberry, Syrup & Red Poison Grow Journal 2017 2.0

Strain: 1xBlueberry, 1xSyrup, 1xRed Poison
Medium: Blend of Miracle Grow Soil and coco coir
Environment: Indoor
Pot: 3 gallon smart pots
# of Plants: 3
Tent: 2x2x4
Light: Galaxyhydro 300 Watt LED (170 watts at the wall), Exoterra 13 Watt UVB200 CFL
Ventilation: Apollo Horticulture 4" 190cfm fan with charcoal filter
Temps: 70-85F
RH: 40-60%
PH: 5.8-6.3
Nutrients: General Hydroponics General Organics Go Box
Watering/feeding: Every 2-4 days
Expected Yield: 1oz/plant

Starting my 2nd grow with some purchased seeds as I feel I have learned enough to grow these successfully. I'll be attempting to grow 3 different seeds. The first is a fem Blueberry from 420, next is an auto Syrup from Buddah Seeds, and lastly an auto Red Poison from Sweet Seeds. Here's a description of each strain from the breeders.

Blueberry-A true A-List cannabis strain. Blueberry's legendary status soared to new heights after claiming the High Times' Cannabis Cup 2000 for Best Indica. The long history of the strain is traced back to the late 1970s when American breeder DJ Short was working with a variety of exotic landrace strains. However, throughout the decades of Blueberry's cultivation the genetics have been passed around, due in large part to DJ Short working with multiple seed banks and breeders. The sweet flavors of fresh blueberries combine with relaxing effects to produce a long lasting sense of euphoria. Many medical patients appreciate Blueberry for its ability to suppress pain and relieve stress, while connoisseurs and growers admire the strain for its colorful hues and high THC content.

Syrup-A hybrid obtained by crossing autoflowering varieties with the sweetest of indicas. It's fruity flavour with hints of ginger and elderberry are superb, but its real beauty lies in its potency. With a dense and heavy smoke that you can almost chew, its effects are heavily narcotic and ideal for medicinal use.

Red Poison-Bred by Sweet Seeds, is an auto flowering hybrid of Green Poison and a Pakistani landrace strain, believed to be a Hindu Kush phenotype that was selected for its deep purple colors. The influence of cannabis ruderalis in Red Poison's genetics induces the flowering cycle automatically and helps this strain complete its lifecycle, from seed to harvest, in about 8 weeks. The buds of Red Poison are almost too pretty to consume with their amazing range of dark red and violet hues. The aroma is a sweet mixture of fruit flavors and skunky musk that bring with it balanced hybrid effects that relax the body and blanket your head in a cloud of euphoria.

My intentions are to veg the photo for 6-8 weeks while the auto's do their thing then flip and use the tent to flower the photo by herself.

Veg dome for seedlings and clones.

20170606_111001.jpg

Grow tent 2x2x4.

20170616_141309.jpg

Veg nutes.

20170627_081109.jpg

Flower nutes, and no, I do not have two bottles of CaMg...yet :laughtwo:

20170627_081256.jpg

Germinating the Blueberry seed. The Auto's will get germinated after I complete my current grow.

20170628_094913.jpg

Soaked for 24 hours and transferred to a 2" pot.

20170628_223201.jpg

Gonna be a couple weeks before I move into the tent, but I figured I would get the journal started early.
Miracle grow is a big no no when growing weed no body uses it

Yeah, I like to learn stuff the hard way :laughtwo: it was an impulse uninformed purchase, but I have it so I'm gonna use it.
Then don't give any feed at all just ph water and b4 flower give it a major flush as MG is time release so it's gonna still be pumping out N during flower

Then don't give any feed at all just ph water and b4 flower give it a major flush as MG is time release so it's gonna still be pumping out N during flower

Guess I should have mentioned that I already flushed the soil, but would definitely be doing that if i hadn't.

I didn't use any products. Ran water through it until the PPM was below 500 then mixed it in my coco coir.
No MG soil.has tiny coloured pellets in some are N some P some K they desolve over time so it ppm may be 500 but when ur in flower and the N is still pumping into soil every water

3 plants is gonna be tight in that space. I did 2 in the exact same size tent and wish I had done just one. Doing just one now. Good luck bro.

No MG soil.has tiny coloured pellets in some are N some P some K they desolve over time so it ppm may be 500 but when ur in flower and the N is still pumping into soil every water
My fault, I misunderstood. I get it now. I never paid it any attention but yeah, it does have little balls. I remember seeing a yellowish one.

3 plants is gonna be tight in that space. I did 2 in the exact same size tent and wish I had done just one. Doing just one now. Good luck bro.
Only one way to find out! Here's my plan. 20/4 for about 2 months or however long it takes to finish the 2 autos, syrup and red poison, and veg the 1 photo blueberry. Yes I do think it will be tight, but only way to find out if one plant per sqft will meet my expectations or not. After I pull the 2 autos out, the blueberry will have the tent all to herself for flower. I'm like Goldilocks. 1 plant won't be enough, 3 plants is gonna be too much, but 2 plants will be juuuuuust right. :laughtwo:

What was it that you thought was tight with 2 plants? So far, are you liking doing 1 plant vs 2? Maybe 3 is ambitions, but I really think I can get what I want from a plant in 1 sqft.

She broke soil on day 5!

20170702_121025.jpg

At day 7 she's at least 3" tall. Moved her as close to the light as possible. Although this dome worked to my liking for the clones, doesn't look like its bright enough for seedlings. I gotta figure out how close to the light I can put the pots, or just gonna end up popping the seeds straight into the tent as soon as they break soil.

20170706_010957.jpg

My fault, I misunderstood. I get it now. I never paid it any attention but yeah, it does have little balls. I remember seeing a yellowish one.

Only one way to find out! Here's my plan. 20/4 for about 2 months or however long it takes to finish the 2 autos, syrup and red poison, and veg the 1 photo blueberry. Yes I do think it will be tight, but only way to find out if one plant per sqft will meet my expectations or not. After I pull the 2 autos out, the blueberry will have the tent all to herself for flower. I'm like Goldilocks. 1 plant won't be enough, 3 plants is gonna be too much, but 2 plants will be juuuuuust right. :laughtwo:

What was it that you thought was tight with 2 plants? So far, are you liking doing 1 plant vs 2? Maybe 3 is ambitions, but I really think I can get what I want from a plant in 1 sqft.
I'd top the shit out the photo for first 6 weeks so it's kept small then when it is in by it's self u will get loads of tops

The 2 plants just started growing into one another, then they had to deal with the wall on the other side. Maybe with some good training it could have been alright and they turned out fine, but they would have filled out nicer with more space.

I've got 1 photo in with my 13 autos it will veg for 12 weeks when flower in scrog should be huge

I'd top the shit out the photo for first 6 weeks so it's kept small then when it is in by it's self u will get loads of tops
I'm gonna try a manifold.

7217606.jpg

The 2 plants just started growing into one another, then they had to deal with the wall on the other side. Maybe with some good training it could have been alright and they turned out fine, but they would have filled out nicer with more space.

In 2 months, you're gonna be telling me, "I told you so!" :laughtwo:

Shes 13 days today from seed. 2nd node is starting to sprout. You don't count the single finger fan leaf as a node right? Whatever. I'm not counting it so 2 nodes :laughtwo:

Been 11 days since her last dose of nutes so she got some of the good stuff this watering.

20170710_084453.jpg

This is gonna be pretty boring for now since I can't throw her into the tent until I harvest my current lady which is hopefully this week!?

Back
Top Bottom