COorganics - RockyMtnHigh - Perpetual - TLO stylie

Looks great dude nice soil explanation was wondering what tlo was. If any of you guys want some OG Kush clones for free let me know. No pest, mildew, or mold stuff. I decided to grow 6 grape apes and just got some white rhino seeds for scrog after the GA's so I had took 15 OG clones I was going to do and so far about 4 have rooted. Let me know other wise I will just pitch them in a couple weeks.

I'm set, nice offer maybe some Colorado dude should PM ya and take u up on that.

Last couple days I've logged 90 degree high temps. Not good. I think it's my heater. I think it's kicking on during lights on, which it shouldn't. Ill get it on a timer tonight for sure. Weird though, shouldn't be doing that as it has a thermostat.

Tonight I am half way thru brewing some tea. I have been brewing a 48-72hr all purpose compost tea lately. It's easier for me to only use a single tea recipe that way I remember it in my head. Simple in soil is the ticket. Pack in the feed and keep a really healthy microbe population and your all good.

Ill post tea recipe I'm using but credit goes to the Rev.
If I made it up I wouldn't recommend anyone else try it.

A.P. tea
Day one:
Teaspoon unsulphured molasses
Teaspoon kelp meal
Tablespoon organicare pure
Bubble 24 hrs (RO 1 gal H2O)
Day 2 ingredients:
Tablespoon FF big bloom
Teaspoon fish ferts
10 drops CaMg+
1 cup FRESH EWC
(This pic is from my last finished tea, 3X batch)
image8820.jpg

Bubble additional 24 hrs and strain through a loose strainer, dilute with 1 gal RO H2O per gal tea.
Use immediately and stir while pouring to keep things mixed up and even.

Flower room is due for an update here on the journal.

The environment still is being worked on and I think I can tell I stressed the plants a little with the high temps.
Tonight the temps are a little better and I have a new timer to rig the heater better. By tomorrow I could be running nice up here.

The two bubble gum plants that are more advanced. Day 43 I think.
image9198.jpg
image9199.jpg

This bubble gum is 9 days behind.
image9200.jpg

Bubba kush squat phenotype
Only a few days into flower
image9201.jpg

SLH scrog 43 day
image9203.jpg
image9202.jpg

Overall things are decent. I'm really working on getting a new place to grow in and this one is gonna have to do as good as it can in the mean time.

Edit: it seems I didn't get a lot of stretch at all on the SLH, was kinda expecting it to stretch way more, from what I've been checking out that's probably because I trained the F*UCK out of it.

image9205.jpg

Veg room now has just 3 transplanted plants and a clone. Left is the critical kush I transplanted recently in the journal and posted pics of process, it's doing well.

And a closer shot of BG at 43 days
image9206.jpg

Day 51 for my older girls

Things are decent I think this is as good as it will get until I can get a better room up and running

image9345.jpg

Room shot. The bubba kush in the middle is looking promising!

image9347.jpg

SLH day 51

Bubble gum bud
image9346.jpg

image9348.jpg

I like the way this one with absolutely no defol is going

image9350.jpg
image9349.jpg

Bubblegum at day 51 with flash. Can really see the resin piling up!

BG's could maybe come down in a week or certainly 2.

I can't seem to grow huge yields at all with this TLO style, but the buds are super frosty, smelly and tasty. I'm not really sure I care about yield either. This personal grow should crank out as much bud as my family/close friends can consume. Quality is so much more important than quantity. I wouldn't trade an eighth of the fire for a pound of seedy mexi schwag, lol

Hey CO. looking my-T-fine in here!

Hope your being busy is a good being busy!

Good busy my friend. Store run complete and now ready to transplant some more.

Thanks sweetleaf all fine and dandy here, busy with things like tying flies, running rivers, fishing all day and of course smoking loads of cannabis.

Nice! Glad everything is going well!

I can't seem to grow huge yields at all with this TLO style, but the buds are super frosty, smelly and tasty. I'm not really sure I care about yield either. This personal grow should crank out as much bud as my family/close friends can consume. Quality is so much more important than quantity. I wouldn't trade an eighth of the fire for a pound of seedy mexi schwag, lol

I could go back and read, but I am feeling quite lazy at the moment so I will ask. How long are you vegging before you go to flower? It seems like your plants do very weel and are very happy in the TLO, why not veg a little longer before flowering? You'll get a bigger yield and it wont make it worse. Just a thought I couldn't help but having :)

Back
Top Bottom