COorganics - RockyMtnHigh - Perpetual - TLO stylie

Still looking good. If you run across a little extra jingle the foil backed foam sheeting works great.It will help reflect the daytime heat and extra insulation. Worked good for me. Nice bubblegum harvest and sorry to hear your water-person failed. Next time get some IV bags and setup a slow drip system they are more reliable than people..

IV bag is an interesting idea. Also looked at these water globe things.
I'd love to add some insulation to the flower room. That foil backed foam sheeting available at HD?

Nice! Did you put a dent in the trout population?

Just a couple small dents in their lips, lol.
We fished some different areas, some better than others. I'm gonna have to spend some serious vice time soon as my fly boxes are all getting down to slim pickins.

Today is day 59 for the critical kush. Barney's says it finishes in 55-60 days. I'm considering taking the top 1/2- 2/3 down and seeing if the smaller, shaded buds will get nicer in a week or so.

Anyone harvest in this manner before? How'd it work? Should I do it???

Today is day 59 for the critical kush. Barney's says it finishes in 55-59 days. I'm considering taking the top 1/2- 2/3 down and seeing if the smaller, shaded buds will get nicer in a week or so.

Anyone harvest in this manner before? How'd it work? Should I do it???

Well I just scoped out the trichs again. The plant is finishing, but certainly not yet done. Some clear, some cloudy, and I could only find 2 amber heads out of 3 sugar leaf samples. I want this one to be knock your dick in the dirt stoney.

I'm still real curious as to others experiences with harvesting the top half of a plant and letting the bottom finish.
The problem here is that I let her grow as she pleased, all natural, no training or defol. I had a lot of shady bottom bud sites. I learned through trial and error here that cleaning up the bottom before flower is a must.

Thanks for reply LA
I've got a few weeks, why not?
Only have one other plant in flower and none ready. I can't lose for trying since the bottom buds are shit now, won't get worse, I reckon.

She (well most of her) is coming down tonight.

I'm gonna attempt to let the bottom finish up. No reason not too.
Saw a few more amber trichs this morning and looks good to go.

A nice branch tip
image11494.jpg

Morning,
Here are a few pics of the Critical Kush from Barney's
Chopped the top 2/3 at 61 days and leaving the bottom for a while.

image11508.jpg
image11509.jpg
image11513.jpg
image11514.jpg
image11517.jpg
image11518.jpg
image11520.jpg
image11516.jpg
image11512.jpg

Bubblegum is getting nice and cured up. I like big joints of this stuff.
image11519.jpg

Have a good one

Critical Kush was different to trim. The scissors weren't constantly gumming up and needing cleaning. The sugar leaves didn't have frost like my BG and SLH did. Was pretty easy to manicure the buds that I did. I hope this one has the potency I'm looking for. Maybe all the resin is in those rock solid buds.

My wife told me last night that I must be doing something right by the size of the cola, I says thanks, honey.

Nice part harvest! :)

Hey LA any ideas as to why it takes a couple of weeks to make the difference?

To answer this the best I can, now Im no expert on this its just my observed experience; The plant obviously goes into a bit of shock when you take half or however much off like this. Mine always seemed to shut down to reorder there thoughts almost lol. So for almost the first week not that much would happen, then after that they seem to wake back up and get into gear. Id also run molasses through to give something back to her roots. Now though I have my GET lets rinse. Its supposed to keep feeding for bud growth whilst still flushing your medium out for the best end product. I haven't used it yet, but HiddenKoncept has and really liked it!

To answer this the best I can, now Im no expert on this its just my observed experience; The plant obviously goes into a bit of shock when you take half or however much off like this. Mine always seemed to shut down to reorder there thoughts almost lol. So for almost the first week not that much would happen, then after that they seem to wake back up and get into gear. Id also run molasses through to give something back to her roots. Now though I have my GET lets rinse. Its supposed to keep feeding for bud growth whilst still flushing your medium out for the best end product. I haven't used it yet, but HiddenKoncept has and really liked it!

Thank you for your insights.

Back
Top Bottom