COorganics - RockyMtnHigh - Perpetual - TLO stylie

Hey COorganics, even though I was a late comer to your journal I have very much enjoyed your positive attitude, your thoroughness and your love of growing and doing it organically. Send me an invite to your new journal this fall please, I would like to follow along with your new strains. If you can I would love to see you do a Brainstorm Haze strain and I hope you get the Brainstorm Haze 3 variant I got, I think you would really enjoy the effects, smell and taste, even though the Brainstorm Haze 1 targeted my depression better I think more people would prefer the taste and effects of the #3.

Due to you and a few others I am going to do an organic grow in the future, and am quite excited about the adventure ahead of me when it comes to organic growing, thanks to you for that excitement I am feeling.

Live well, be well.
Labexperiment.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us, COorganics.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Subbed. Got a question CO. Lab Experiment sent me over here. I have a new product called SOS. ( Super Organic Stimulator) Have you ever heard or used this product. States for hydro or soil.

On the other hand journal looks great, and very interesting points in here for new growers like me. Watching and learning.

Back
Top Bottom