Copperfield's Budget Soil Grow: Girl Scout Cookies, Garden Shed Grow, 2019

20180521_164254.jpg
20180521_164257.jpg
20180521_164303.jpg
Wow...thx MADD, that’s going to help out so much. I’ll try to save them and print them out :)

FYI, if you right click via mouse on picture, a sub screen will show up that will include " save image as " Left click on it and it goes right to your Pictures on hard drive.. Or where ever what ever device you are using automatically stores pics... Green days...
Thx MADD, I’ve already got them saved and tucked away for safe keeping. I’m half way through reading your thread :) I’ll be sure to post up on there soon as I get to the end. Your doing a great job despite all the trials you’ve faced :)
Stay positive

Hey @Copperfield, I love the setup! your light sure is doing the job. Well done man! :bravo: Great job on the cloning, and your plants general health are all looking great. Looking like a pro in there! :passitleft:

Hey @Copperfield, I love the setup! your light sure is doing the job. Well done man! :bravo: Great job on the cloning, and your plants general health are all looking great. Looking like a pro in there! :passitleft:
Thx Irie.....been doing a lot of reading and watching videos, but still a novice compared to most :)
Yeah the light is my gamble at the moment, seams to be doing the job for now, just hope the buds fatten up

Hiya all, been pretty busy the last few days with family stuff and trying to get my head round getting the hydro systems set up for the next grow.
Here’s a few pictures of the flood and drain system for the flower section.

I’ll also add a air stone to each pot to keep the nutrient solution well oxygenated. I’ll run 4 pots on the first grow and see how it goes. I have built a dripper system for the veg section but hasn’t been set up yet.

The clones I took a few days ago are still alive and kicking and looking healthy

The 2 GSC are on day 28 of flower and looking well. There’s 5 to 6 weeks left

The Sour orange auto is still going despite all my novice mistakes, I might even get a nug or 2 off the girl which will be a bonus

Over the next few days I’ll be trying to get the veg hydro set up and ready to go for when the clones are ready. I’ll post up in a couple of days and let you all know how it’s going.....till then happy growing everybody :ganjamon: BC

Sheez you've got loads going on - looking great man.
Those clones are looking healthy! And that flood and drain system is neat - you can grow some monsters in those 4 pots so that'll be plenty. :yummy:

Sheez you've got loads going on - looking great man.
Those clones are looking healthy! And that flood and drain system is neat - you can grow some monsters in those 4 pots so that'll be plenty. :yummy:
Thx Irie, yeah it’s all coming a bit fast at the minute, I’m just trying to learn what I can and stay a head of the curve. Want it to be perpetual grow eventually when I can get it running right :)

Good morning to all.

I’ve ran into my first problem this morning. I popped up to the shed to check on everything, and I’ve lost one of my clones. It was one of the Bruce Banner, it had gone mushy where the stem enters the foam collar in the cloner. I had 12 clones in the cloner, but all of the others seam perfectly fine.
When I took my first run of clones I just used the rooting gel and then popped the clone into the foam collar. This time because I’m going to hydro on the next grow I took the clone, used the rooting gel, then popped it into a pre soaked small rockwool cube then put the collar on and then into the cloner. Have I gone wrong somewhere? Or is it just one of those things?

BC :ganjamon:

Bruce Banner, it had gone mushy where the stem enters the foam collar in the cloner.
Hey Copperfield, have you maybe got a picture to show what you’re talking about?

Good morning to all.

Thought I’d do a quick update on what’s going on in the shed :)
I’ll start with the Girl Scout Cookies. They’re on day 31 of flower. Each plant now getting 5ml bio bloom nutes per litre and 2.5ml of pk boost per litre. There’s still a little burning on the very end of the left tips, but other than that they seam really healthy.

For my real first attempt at growing I’m pretty happy. Time to fire up and enjoy :ganjamon:

I’ll post up some more in a bit. BC

Back
Top Bottom