Copperrein's Dr. Grinspoon And Freakshow Free For All With Viparspectra: Hunting Mothers

Fem, I had to buy through Seed Cellar and they had fem 10 packs. I want to do a couple outside next year so I'll be getting more seeds. Not sure if I'm focused enough to attempt growing out regs. Plus I hate culling babies.
Got it.

When I had checked their web site several months ago I had either not noticed the feminized seed offer or maybe it was not listed at that time. If memory serves I looked for the seeds a couple of months before you made the drive down to the store.

Got it.

When I had checked their web site several months ago I had either not noticed the feminized seed offer or maybe it was not listed at that time. If memory serves I looked for the seeds a couple of months before you made the drive down to the store.
Yeah, I didn't see them on the site so I called. I guess they don't list every single thing?

Got it.

Hey, you got anything growing outside right now? Any journals?

Hey, you got anything growing outside right now? Any journals?
Yes and no.;)

My state allowed limit of plants outside. Some on the patio and some over by the privacy fence between the neighbors lot and ours. Since the rest of the yard has a cyclone fence and that social group having a meeting building and parking lot behind us every thing has to be kept stealth to reduce the possibility of some bum jumping the fence to steal the plants. Several plants in the basement under quarantine while I finish re-arranging the grow room.

No journals. I have to much going already to add a project like that. But, I am doing some work on several photos of that male plant which I mentioned a week or two ago. I might post them in case it helps someone figure out that they have a male plant. Hoping to have the last of those photos ready in a couple of days.

@ViparSpectra the light is awesome but the tent? The tent is super awesome. The zipper hasn't caught once. My other tents? Always jamming. I hate them. Thank you for using normal zippers.

So it's been impossibly hot and humid here and I can only spend so much time upstairs with the sideshow kids. They're doing ok...there's obvious heat stress but nothing life-ending (yet). At this point I'm managing my environment using VPD, working with the existing humidity as the known variable and trying to regulate temp to match that and keep my plants out of the danger zone.

It's genetics keeping them alive at this point. Weather should be cooling down soon? Maybe? Please?

Freakshow is pretty wild looking... almost looks like a fern. I am going to sit in on this one just to see it flower.

Damn sure looks like a fern thou. Wild... simply wild...

Good luck!:bong:

Freakshow is pretty wild looking... almost looks like a fern. I am going to sit in on this one just to see it flower.

Damn sure looks like a fern thou. Wild... simply wild...

Good luck!:bong:
The way it looks is what makes it a good candidate for a stealth grow. Most of the thieves looking to steal a Marijuana plant would not pay any attention to something looking like that.

Is that little one in the clear purplish glass starting to flower? Looks like a lighter color splat of something at the top of the little plant.
Another freakshow I started a while back that I thought was dead. She was pushed to the side and assumed a loss, then I saw the teeniest bit of green and started to care for her again. I think the heat's been making it really hard to sprout stuff but it seems once they get into true veg, they're loving it.

I gotta get me some of those seeds by January and start planning next year's outdoor grow. Maybe get my daughter and her boyfriend to drive me & the wife over to the 'seed seller";). Then we could spend the afternoon sightseeing the Irish Hills area since it's been about 40 years since we visited that area of the state.

That Freakshow of yours is even more interesting looking than what I saw in other messages a couple years ago.

I gotta get me some of those seeds by January and start planning next year's outdoor grow. Maybe get my daughter and her boyfriend to drive me & the wife over to the 'seed seller";). Then we could spend the afternoon sightseeing the Irish Hills area since it's been about 40 years since we visited that area of the state.

That Freakshow of yours is even more interesting looking than what I saw in other messages a couple years ago.
I love that area! If you keep heading west towards k-zoo and Grand Rapids there's so many cool octagonal barns and old farm structures.

Oh joy of joys! It's not hot here anymore! I am much much happier now.

Ok so! I transplanted my little gimp Freakshow yesterday. This morning I defol'd the big Grinspoons and watered them. The strain is very water-hungry. I'll have a go again at cloning, trying the cloner my friend gave me. Freakshow is the coolest thing ever. She's just...unf.

What an interesting project you’ve got here! Isn’t DrGrinspoon that one that runs for 26 weeks? People that like it seem really to like it a lot.
Good growing :yummy:
Thank you and yeah, something like that. I foresee a lot of cuttings in my future.

Back
Top Bottom