Copperrein's Dr. Grinspoon And Freakshow Free For All With Viparspectra: Hunting Mothers

Ok I don’t want to unnecessarily start worry and mass hysteria but…

I know Copper lives in the deep south of the US of A, and when I say I know, I don’t really, but I have a strong feeling she does. I don’t need to tell you that a lot of funny business goes on in the deep south.

I am 97% sure that our beloved Copper has been abducted by aliens, and I don’t mean illegals. In fact she is prolly being anally probed as I type, (which she will no doubt love) my question is how are we going to get her back?

IMO 420 Mag needs a Copperein.

I know Copper lives in the deep south of the US of A, and when I say I know, I don’t really, but I have a strong feeling she does. I don’t need to tell you that a lot of funny business goes on in the deep south.

I am 97% sure that our beloved Copper has been abducted by aliens, and I don’t mean illegals. In fact she is prolly being anally probed as I type, (which she will no doubt love) my question is how are we going to get her back?

I'm sure there are aliens in Michigan. ;)
She was always up at dawn saying hi to everyone. :love:
I hope they bring her back.
E.T. probe home.
Stay safe.
Bill

Pretty sure Copper is Michigan which is deep North but wherever she is - she’s missed here
I agree my friend.
I'm a bit concerned about her.
Hope she and her family are OK. :love:

Stay safe
Bill

OMG This was in my watched threads and I got so excited Copper was back I think I peed a little!

It’s so hard when you feel you have cultivated a real friendship then the poster disappears. I feel like I never know whether to start putting their avatars on milk cartons in a quest to find them or just wonder where they went and hope they are fit and well.

I still miss @Konks Dirt Empire. Like Copper, she came, she grew, she slayed then she vanished.

OMG This was in my watched threads and I got so excited Copper was back I think I peed a little!

It’s so hard when you feel you have cultivated a real friendship then the poster disappears. I feel like I never know whether to start putting their avatars on milk cartons in a quest to find them or just wonder where they went and hope they are fit and well.

I still miss @Konks Dirt Empire. Like Copper, she came, she grew, she slayed then she vanished.
I have faith she is all right and will be back fit and healthy. :love:
Hopefully with a big long funny story to tell us.

Stay safe
Bill

Ahoy! I vanished for a while but Dr. Grinspoon is still in flower and I finally have a Freakshow in flower. No string of pearls from any of my Grinspoons so barring some incredible effects, all three will get turned into bonsais. I'll pop another three seeds and try again.

Dammit Freakshow is a hardy plant. I missed a lot of waterings for all my soil plants and Freakshow gave the proverbial 'zero fucks'. Grinspoon is a water-hungry brat but recovers incredibly quickly from drought conditions.

Freakshow is...just....gorgeous. I gave away some clones for Christmas and everyone is incredibly taken by her.

Dr. Grinspoon, despite the lack of the string of pearls trait, has really pretty bud structure. If I grow outside next year, I'll plant a couple of them and just let them go. The main colas are massive.

Holy shit, I'm in Michigan...we're practically Canada, Tra. Your assumptions regarding anal probing are correct but that's besides the point.

:sorry: I'm back-ish. Got some non-weed projects in RL I'm working on. I'm just trying to balance life better.

Welcome back, copper. You were definitely missed.

Love the pics of your 2 interesting strains. That Freakshow is gorgeous.

Holy shit, I'm in Michigan...we're practically Canada, Tra. Your assumptions regarding anal probing are correct but that's besides the point.

:sorry: I'm back-ish. Got some non-weed projects in RL I'm working on. I'm just trying to balance life better.
Omg! Where the fuck have you been?

You don’t call! You don’t write (not counting your writings of last night)! You just disafuckingpeared!

I was 5 minutes off calling the guy who took over from Trump and getting the Navy Seals, Rambo and Jason Bourne involved in the Search4Copper!

I am so glad you blackish. This forum needs a Copperrein.

Sending you love, strength and anal proby vibes. Xo

❤️❤️❤️

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom