Copperrein's Sponsored BESTVA LED & Homegrown Cannabis Co Triathlon Of Sativa

UPDATE: Holy shit the weather is stupid. @SmokingWings I hope you fared that storm well.
Same line of storms and winds moving across the cold front but we did not get the strong or tornado winds. Just a could of typical thunderstorms with lightning and thunder for several hours. Daughter's dog had problems with the thunder and got no sleep overnight. We got about 3-4 inches of rain so had a decent sized puddle in the back yard. Before the rains the veggie garden had 2 inches at top of moist soil and then fairly dry soil down the next 5 inches and then OK moisture. Now it is wet as far as I wanted to dig and today should have drained enough to do weeding, etc. Big puddle has pretty much drained away.

Life is better, now. I really do not like drought conditions.

Ok...back to some sort of normalcy: During the insanity of last week I neglected to check levels. Saturday I finally did and pH was 7.4. No clue what happened because I wasn't checking. I'm not even sure if I pH'd after last res change. Ladies didn't show signs of complaint however I doubt it helped them, either.

As of this morning they are at EC 3.6 and pH 6.3

pH 6.3
EC 3.8

Since my pH hasn't drifted since I fixed the high reading, I'm pretty sure I just forgot to pH after the last reservoir change. Oops.

I didn't catch it well on my tablet camera but Sweet Island's buds are starting to change colors. There's a pastel tropical pinkish-yellow hue on some of the calyxes. Maracuya and Dream Queen are happy. Maracuya is stacking I think? She's really strange to me. I like it.

Anyhoo...the internet that got damaged by a tornado how been replaced with an upgrade so I have close to normal people internet speeds! I can upload everything all day long now!

pH 6.3
EC 3.8

Since my pH hasn't drifted since I fixed the high reading, I'm pretty sure I just forgot to pH after the last reservoir change. Oops.

I didn't catch it well on my tablet camera but Sweet Island's buds are starting to change colors. There's a pastel tropical pinkish-yellow hue on some of the calyxes. Maracuya and Dream Queen are happy. Maracuya is stacking I think? She's really strange to me. I like it.

Anyhoo...the internet that got damaged by a tornado how been replaced with an upgrade so I have close to normal people internet speeds! I can upload everything all day long now!

Looks like your going to have an amazing harvest come chop time. Your doing an incredible job!

Alrighty! I used my new peppermint shampoo this morning in an attempt to boost my mood and it's prolly actually the weed but I'm feeling a little less grumpy this morning.

Res change tonight. I'll be upping flower nutes more to see how far I can push these plants in terms of trichomes. Three weeks per breeder to harvest. I'll start checking trichomes once all the first stigma are curled and the second stigma proliferation starts. Whatever that's called.

I love you, @Prescription Blend ...that whole 'forgot to pH' thing could have been so so SO very bad. Something worked to keep my plants from reacting to the increase and it sure wasn't me.

Maracuya:

Sweet Island:

Dream Queen:

Garden's looking fine Copper! Did you use Doc Bronners for shampoo? I like that one, it makes me tingle.
Thank you and no. It makes my hair frizz too much, especially in the summer. It's a new brand I wanted to try ..all cruelty free. Cosmetica? I can look when I get home. It made my hair feel way less gross today. Less frizz. I smell like an adult, too, instead of always smelling like a froofroo cocktail or cotton candy.

Holy hell the new business is working. I was going to take yesterday off so I could get my res change done (finally), as well as clean up my outdoor girls (in my other journal). I got my garden clothes on, puffed through a cone and half of Grape Soda, and started working when BOOM...the sales system at the tent died on my fiance. I had to go in and save him.

Anyhoo...ended up taking today off as a garden day.

Feeding @Prescription Blend with a medium dose of Terpinator and some calmag. Purple stems are pretty and all but yeah...I should probably be trying to feed them what they're asking for.

I'm thinking two/three weeks to harvest?

Bonus: Sparks the starling hung out while I worked.

Holy hell the new business is working. I was going to take yesterday off so I could get my res change done (finally), as well as clean up my outdoor girls (in my other journal). I got my garden clothes on, puffed through a cone and half of Grape Soda, and started working when BOOM...the sales system at the tent died on my fiance. I had to go in and save him.

Anyhoo...ended up taking today off as a garden day.

Feeding @Prescription Blend with a medium dose of Terpinator and some calmag. Purple stems are pretty and all but yeah...I should probably be trying to feed them what they're asking for.

I'm thinking two/three weeks to harvest?

Bonus: Sparks the starling hung out while I worked.

Love the tent chicken.
What a sweetie. :green_heart:
Oh yeah girls look fantastic too Copper.
Bill

Fantastic to hear the business is busy and your flowers look that good!

When I was a kid I found maybe 50 starlings under a crab apple tree, that couldn't fly. Thought that was weird, I herded up a few into my shirt and brought them home to dr them up. Turned out they were all drunk from eating the tiny apples gone hard and just couldn't fly from that. Next day they all flew away with a hangover I bet. Sparks is looking awesome too!

I think we officially turned a profit yesterday once all the taxes and other stuff is figured. Everyone is much more relaxed now. I know I am.

My lovely tent girls have been so nice to me in my absence by not dying. They just keep smelling better and better. The stigma on Sweet Island are changing color quick as the next batch begins to pop out of calyxes. I cannot wait to try these. I'm hearing really great things about Dream Queen. Yesterday I mentioned I have her going right now to a couple more ganja-literate people and they all got super excited.

pH is 6.3
I have misplaced my EC meter so no clue there. Water dropped since yesterday morning.

I took a couple really pretty leaves from Dream Queen. They're pressing now.

Thank you, @StoneOtter ! I got a touch of the pride or fulfillment or whatever last night coming home. The sky was full of big beautiful bursts. I think the local community appreciated us not dicking them on prices and actually knowing what stuff does. Next year will be so much less stress since we already have the tent and sales stuff, displays, all that. And we know better how the seasons work. It was so much fun.

I am quite happily high at the moment and somehow managed to get okish zoom shots of the trichomes:

Back
Top Bottom