Copperrein's Summer 2021 Outdoor Soil Grow

This summer can eat a big ole dick.

Almost lost Alien Rock Candy when this weird mini hailstorm microburst sprung up. I had to stand in it for 10ish minutes. Seriously...a big floppy wang.

White Widow got a little beat up. I think I'll stick to SCroGing everything outside... Keep them low and fat.

Gotta love the Michigan weather. This summer has been terrible. If it wasn't for the great cannabis laws and that nasty four letter word called "work", I'd have been outta here years ago.

Almost lost Alien Rock Candy when this weird mini hailstorm microburst sprung up. I had to stand in it for 10ish minutes. Seriously...a big floppy wang.

White Widow got a little beat up. I think I'll stick to SCroGing everything outside... Keep them low and fat.
Ahh I felt bad but damn that made me laugh.
I have serious garden envy looking at yours, you've done fantastic with them.

#futuregoals

@oldmanjj eh, anywhere else has its own issues. Cali wildfires and earthquakes, water shortages. Canada made Justin Beiber and sucks at hockey. East Coast has just been getting slammed with storms and rain.

@Rexer Thankies! <3

Update:

Everyone survived, though there's damage here and there. Alien Rock Candy had a major branch split partially off. I think the sapwood remained intact so I tied it back to a general approximation of where it had been. I'm going to go locate my stash of bamboo and try to build something to support ARC since we may get more batshit insane weather today. Growing relaxes me....growing relaxes me....growi....*cries*

@NuttyProfessor :thanks:

Most of the stigma on Alien Rock Candy have gone tan due to all the tossing about during this week's storm. It's sad but at least I saved her. She would have been blow over or worse, had many of her branches torn off. I think I may feed some of the girls showing heavy chlorosis @Prescription Blend . I know some strains just do this but it prolly wont hurt and it's too hot to stand outside mixing a big batch of top dress.

Also I got photos of my plant tee-pee. If Weasel sees this, please don't judge my ropework. We've been under a heat advisory for a couple days and the mosquitoes are ravenous. I was working fast. Also I was stoned.

“Big floppy wang”

#chokelol
#ded

What the fuck guys? What am I hunting? Never seen this before.

IMG_20210828_181803_189.jpg

Thank you @Carcass for making me aware that there are many strains of Bacillus thuringiensis. I googled and figured out I need BT kustaki, aka BTK :> It's effective as a foliar pesticide, affecting a variety of little wiggly worm assholes.

I ordered some and will begin the offensive the morning after next.

Thank you to the entire community for existing and knowing things. :green_heart:

I don't have time to get photos this morning as I have to go get a new AC. Maybe this evening.

GO Copper! Always bobbing and weaving at your place! Garden's looking great!
I always picture it more like a slow fall down the stairs into madness and tears :D Thank you. I'm learning from each setback so hopefully I'm dialing something in. I send you hugs.

Sprayed everyone really well with BTk. Looks like the last storm broke one of Sour Diesel's big branches but overall everyone is happy:

Hulkberry:

Triple Cheese:

Gelat.OG 2

Gelat.OG 1

White Widow

LSD

The moon being all awesome n'shit

Sour Diesel

Alien Rock Candy

And Rudeboi OG starting to show colors

Back
Top Bottom