coPs

stoned snake

how much things can you run without having cops coming to your door cause of high electric bil cause iv heard of people getting caught this way

people use a lot of juice for thier airco and big screen tvs and extra refrigerators and 3 computers ect ect.

a few grow lights is not noticable at all.. especially if you cut back on other uses. a couple 600s running 24 hours a day might raise it 45-50 bucks. can get into 12/12 and then you'll see a decrease =)

hell yeah, at my house we have a big screen tv, tvs in every bedroom, 3 computers, 3 refridgeraters, and a huge freezer. plus a billion other smaller things running almost all day in our house. so i have all kinds of shit for my grow space and it is not noticable

if your growing and worried about using too much electricity, try cutting back on other things, and use smaller lighting, like a bed side lamp instead of the big light.

i am still in the process of planning & putting together my growroom so im mos def a newbie, but it just seems to me that there is no way the cops could bust me just as long as me and the ONE other person that knows abt it keep our mouths shut ... once the growroom is put together & i've taken care of the smell i really feel as if there is no possible way to get caught outside of someone tippin off the cops ... am i retarted for thinkin like this?

i think ul be fine

its a natural instinct to be paranoid...but hey if you werent paranoid and you were reckless youd get caught...so its normal to feel that way. but yeah man your fine just keep ya mouths shut, and nobody will find out.

i had a friend teach me tons about not getting caught i would advise that you have a backup plan in case shit hits the fan and another backup plan in case the 1st fails
like think up a good way to get rid of it in case things get really sketchy

ya ^ nice

If you're in an apartment, make sure you have a good elec service. Some apartments (tho you're 2 BR so u should b fine) have only a 60amp service.

But as far as the popo coming, you'll be fine with a small grow.

They don't care as long as you pay the bill.
That's *you* pay the bill Not the LandLord.
He may wonder why the increase when you moved in.

Don't OverLoad your service or they will wonder why.

Don't Steal it,
this is why most folks get caught due to elec.Useage

so why havent they done that yet (lol im always paranoid)

^ya usially being paraniod will pay off in the future and be careful

Back
Top Bottom