Corckydog's 1st Soil Grow 2015 - 400 LED Mars II - Acapulco Gold - Liberty Haze - NL

:Strains - Acapulco Gold (Barney), Liberty Haze (Barney), Trans Love (j. sinclair), Bubblicious and 5 year old NL
(AG and T love are Sativa, Lib Haze is hybrid 50/50, and Bubble and NL are indica)

:Seedlings - just started and the AG is the only girl to poke through yet.

: indoor

: Soil (FF Ocean Forest)

: Light - 400 watt Mars II Led

: Room Temp - 75 - 80F

: containers - 3 gallon fabric and some airpots

: Nutes - General Organics Grow, Root, CalMag and Flower

: Pests- None yet

image32059.jpg
image31965.jpg

Acapulco Gold at 4 days, i have the light at 27 inches. Too close, too far or just right? Also i started some other seeds at the same time as AG but they never came up. Two trans love regular and a couple Nl reg. i think i might have killed them by digging around to check on progress. The girl in the pic is a fem seed and she took off so fast that i figured something was wrong with the others. Since then i have started some NL seeds that are 7 years old from canada that a buddy picked up and never used. I put all 10 in water and only two cracked open. Hopefully they are good ones. My buddy told mt that they were expensive. I will be taking plenty of pics and i would greatly apreciate any help or advice from the pros. I recently discovered the benefits that Sativas are known for. Somehow some Bluedream ended up in my neck of the woods and i grabbed as much as possible. The buzz is motivating and happy without anxiety. Since smoking this for two months i have lost weight, started exercising, and gettin shit done. The AG from B Farm is supposed to be a good Sativa and i will be trying to get some clones before going to flower. Im sure i will make some mistakes along the way but hopefully none too big.

Re: Corckydog's 1st Soil Grow 2015 - 400 LED Mars II - Acapulco Gold - Liberty Haze -

Pulled up my chair and watching your grow. Acapulco Gold is a favorite of mine. Big MarsHydro fan too. Thanks for the grow. 27 inches should be fine. Just keep your eye on things.

Re: Corckydog's 1st Soil Grow 2015 - 400 LED Mars II - Acapulco Gold - Liberty Haze -

Hey thanks for joining. The area is roughly 29 x 29 inches. Im using a spare bathroom shower. Im not sure how many plants i can fit in there? I moved the light to 23 inches because the AG was gettin a bit top heavy. Its been hot here and temps have been between 73 to 82 in the room. I have never tried the Acapulco Gold but from what i have read it is a great smoke! My buddy gave a couple seeds to me. He is gonna try growing it down in the tropics of the Caribean. The Bubble was a freebie but i wanted a good indica anyway. My goal is to have some good happy day smoke and have some other stuff for bedtime/back pain for me n my better half. Also i am very happy i got the Mars 400. I also ordered an Apollo light wich i sent back because this Mars was much nicer. I was suprised to find the switches for growth and flower. The Apollo had no switches.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

We are sorry for your loss.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom