Corrupt Cops Violate Civil Rights for Medical Marijuana Patients!

captainjoint

:grinjoint: Hello, I'm Captain Joint. I have been a Medical Marijuana Activist and Medical Marijuana Patient for many years. I have been very vocal and my outspoken ways have gotten me into more than one interesting situation. I was asked to post my latest mis-adventures here.

In March of 2003, my home was raided by The Holland Mass. Police and the Palmer Mass. Dist. Police. My children and grandchildren woke up to screaming police officers with dogs, and were pulled out of bed with guns stuck in their faces.

The affidavit the police based their warrant on has me selling marijuana to a C.I. and taking marked money on three different dates from my home.

Hospital records place me in the hospital at the time of the sales, and the warrant was signed while I was in the operating room. My daughter called me in my hospital room as I was recovering from life threatening surgery to inform me our home was being torn apart. My wife was on her way in to visit at the time of the raid.

I think the police lied. The Judge thought so too, because I was never charged, and all charges against my family were dismissed. I now have the cops responsable for this raid in FEDERAL COURT!

Now, 5 years later, the courts are just getting arount to dealing with the officers that tore my life apart. I am asking in any public forum that will accept the post why these officers are still on the force getting paychecks?

If you do a google search on "chief kevin p. gleason" you will find he has been accused of sexual harassment, using color of office and the police under him to threaten, civil rights violations, drunk driving, and more.

If you look at 01521.com you will find a lot on the good Chief. Local citizens in Holland Mass. have banded together to remove him from office!

Best way to flush out a dirty cop is to shine a light on him... Feel free to re-post this. :grinjoint:

:thedoubletake: An Act of Insubordination by Chief Kevin P.Gleason, Holland Mass

An Act of Insubordination is when an Officer refuses a direct order from a Higher Officer. Chief Kevin P. Gleason did refuse to return our legal property when ordered to do so by the D.A., after all charges were dismissed against my family.

My home was raided by Chief Kevin P. Gleason five years ago, March 27, 2003. He had a faulty warrant based on an affidavit filled with lies. He was responsable as an agent of the town of Holland to house and keep safe our property until a court decided what to do with our property. Our property was ordered returned, and Chief Kevin P. Gleason has refused to comply with an order from his higher officers, the D.A.

I feel this is an act of insubordination by Chief Kevin P. Gleason. He is now in Federal court as a result of his part in the raid on my family's home. I feel Chief Kevin P. Gleason should be removed from active duty without pay, pending the outcome of this case. I feel all his cases, past and present should be looked at.

This is not the first time Chief Kevin P. Gleason has had charges pending against him. Check this link. It's a matter of public record.

https://www.01521.com/fed/05-cv-30135-MAP.pdf

:adore: ...and here's his side kick, Agent Scott Haley... :adore:

:thedoubletake: An Act of Perjury by Agent Scott Haley Palmer Dist. Police

It was Five Years Ago this Month when My home was torn apart by the Massachusetts Police with a warrant based on LIES!

I am asking in a public forum that Police Officer / Agent Scott Haley, Palmer District, Massachusetts, be charged with Perjury, My reasons are as follows.

on March 27,2003 my home was raided with a warrant dated March 25, 2003 and signed by Janet H. Austin, Palmer District, Massachusetts, by the Palmer District Police. This is a matter of public record.

This warrant was based on an 8 page affidavit signed under Penalties of Perjury, by Agent Scott Haley, Palmer District, Massachussetts and Sworn and subscribed before Janet H Austin, Palmer District Clerk magistrate.

All Charges resulting from this raid were dismissed, and Agent Scott Haley is in Federal Court because of his Act of Perjury in this matter. This is a matter of public record.

I am asking at this time that Agent Scott Haley be charged with the Crime of Perjury.

I am asking at this time that Agent Scott Haley be removed from Active Duty, without pay, pending the outcome of this case.

I am asking at this time that all Agent Scott Haley's cases be looked into.

The D.A did order in this case the return of my cash and property. The Police Department of Holland Massachusetts and it's Agent, Chief Kevin Gleason, have refused to comply with the D.A.

I am asking at this time that Agent Scott Haley be Charged with the crime of Perjury.

David Bunn

I am so furious right now after reading this! This is the kind of crap that makes me not to want to call the cops (correction: PIGS) to my house even if it got broke into. I can tell you right now that there are some "good cops" out there but everyone I have come in contact with has been a pig. Well you have good and bad in everything but this is just over the top as far as our "justice system" is concerned and everyone down the line and back up should get fired for letting it happen.

David I wish you the best on this matter and for all our sake please do your best to get these guys fired or relieved from duty and make them pay huge because no one needs those kind anyway. Your children will have that day burned into their minds forever and the PIGS probably think its funny thats why they have not complied with the DA....

Good luck my friend! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom