Cottage 420's Organic Perpetual Indoor Garden

Jellium turned out looking top shelf!
This guy has some solid genetics

Im living proof and to me super lucky man to be getting to grow his stuff , so blessed this purple monkey balls bobrown brotha just mad ✊✊✊

Brown if your looking to make bubble hash Duggan has some nice info going on bubble hash I can grab link let me know buddy

If I could help you I’d be honoured lol

That Buffalo is a beaut Bo! Super frosty, very colorful and the works all around. Did you share a pic of them balls you mentioned? I never get to see those except on here. I've had one or two hermis, but I never witnessed the dude parts before.

Edit - Forgot to mention to look in your local head shops for a pollen press that's essentially an aluminum tube with aluminum slugs that go inside and has threaded caps on both ends and you press your hash between the slugs into slugs or cookies. I got a few from a nearby gas station that sells headie things.

Brown if your looking to make bubble hash Duggan has some nice info going on bubble hash I can grab link let me know buddy

If I could help you I’d be honoured lol

Here is the link buddy

Here is the link buddy

Haha I literally jus came from over there lol. Yea duggs is the one I got the idea to use jus a huge tote and do two plants in it at once am so far so good.

Haha I literally jus came from over there lol. Yea duggs is the one I got the idea to use jus a huge tote and do two plants in it at once am so far so good.
I got so much shake I got like two zips that was electric bud grinded that wa alike two years ago maybe three lol. And about 3 zips maybe more idk of my outdoor buds

And about 37 grams waiting to try to make topical oil Thanks to intheshed.

Plus least another two zips so far this run

And about 1oz of actaully kush from
Outdoor still

Hash or ask a guy to blast it for me pay for butane and give few bucks for the process and machine

Waiting til everything is done then get a final wheight of all trimmings pop corns etc

But do I go hash cuss I can appreciate a good hash ? Just not 100 % on what I do and process so would need to really read up on duggans thread.

Decisions lol

Blaze that looks fantastic brother. Thats a big ass bucket of soil there.
Nice looking flowers too! I think I got something like 75gms off that Jellium Polyploid. It finished in 30-35 days of 12/12 tho. I took a lot of clones are they are growing. Gonna see if I can reverse the clones. I've got a nice one going in VEG getting ready to flower. I should have let that Polyploid go longer in VEG. She would have been bigger.

KJ - I've looked into the various ways to make hash. I decided to go the old school way and do dry sift thru 100 micro screen. Cause I'm lazy.

When I do the dry sift - I have a screen and a tray to clean after I'm done. Takes me about a hour to make an OZ of dry sift including pressing. Coolest part is I can use the trays as my trim tray, let the trim sit in the tray for several days to get nice and crispy, then sift it out. Then go get some more of my trim that I saved up and have at it. Pretty quick and easy. I'm not making any hash out of flowers other than the popcorn which I dont have much of - I clean all that out early in flower.

I jar up the sifted trim and give that to a friend that likes to smoke ganga instead of ciggy's - gets him high too! win win.

I see she got all the way to the top bottom of the tent. That still makes me laugh. Also agree with Dr Hook....photos are getting better for sure.

Yer too funny. Yeah after I finally got done wrestling the tent together - well too late to stop me now. It's up and done. Upside down works. Who'd a thunk it.

Pics I decided to turn off the automatic and start taking advantage of my D-SLR.

My camera takes much better indoor plant photos with the manual setting for some reason. Outdoors it doesn't seem to matter that much but inside under grow lights it makes a huge difference. Now I have to figure out what I'm doing. :smokin:

Platinum Buffalo is on the hook.
It's soo frosty I'm worrying about mold now. I've got a fan on her.
Sometimes I think I should just bud wash then hang dry.
Not sure why I didn't do that??

Bo, have you ever done dry ice hash? A bubble bag in a 5 gal bucket, a couple cue ball sized chunks of dry ice and beat it around with the bucket lid held on for a couple minutes, then pull the bag, choke off the opening and shake shake shake, shake shake shake and it all falls right out. I did it once over a large pane of plexi and it sprinkled nice clean blonde hash for about 5 mins then gradually started to turn pea green as the plant matter began to freeze dry and crystallize.

I've never not washed a harvest. I'm actually addicted to trimming drenched buds and would be skurred to try trimming buds otherwise. How do all you non-washers deal with the gunk buildup on your hands/gloves and shears?

I've never not washed a harvest. I'm actually addicted to trimming drenched buds and would be skurred to try trimming buds otherwise. How do all you non-washers deal with the gunk buildup on your hands/gloves and shears?
well I love the gunk buildup on the scissors that's hash rite there good stuff lol!:cheesygrinsmiley:

I guess I prefer all my hash still stuck to my buds, LMFAO (even though I all but quit smoking my buds):laughtwo::laughtwo:

Blaze that looks fantastic brother. Thats a big ass bucket of soil there.
Nice looking flowers too! I think I got something like 75gms off that Jellium Polyploid. It finished in 30-35 days of 12/12 tho. I took a lot of clones are they are growing. Gonna see if I can reverse the clones. I've got a nice one going in VEG getting ready to flower. I should have let that Polyploid go longer in VEG. She would have been bigger.

KJ - I've looked into the various ways to make hash. I decided to go the old school way and do dry sift thru 100 micro screen. Cause I'm lazy.

When I do the dry sift - I have a screen and a tray to clean after I'm done. Takes me about a hour to make an OZ of dry sift including pressing. Coolest part is I can use the trays as my trim tray, let the trim sit in the tray for several days to get nice and crispy, then sift it out. Then go get some more of my trim that I saved up and have at it. Pretty quick and easy. I'm not making any hash out of flowers other than the popcorn which I dont have much of - I clean all that out early in flower.

Cool our you going to drop a tutorial for us c students here buddy?

Might give a go at it with some to try out ?

If you do cool if not I understand.

I wash all my buds get that foliar and dust off there maybe a fungas gnat or two or any other foreign object that I don't want to toke btw that buffalo is stunning good job bud!:ganjamon:

I started trimming and I swear I could see the PM growing right in front of me.

I ran and got the buckets and did the bud washing thing. Risk we take when growing all that frosty goodness.

I keep a pretty clean ship in my flower room (thanks to my wife) so there's not a lot of dirt/dust flying around thankfully. So I don't always bud wash.

Spring run in full swing now finally.

Time to get out the ultra violet light and kill all the mold spores and do a proper clean up around the flower room. I bought a special UV bulb that I can put in a portable light and all I gotta do is shine it around the room, can go pretty quick too I don't have to hang out with it.

It's time, borrowed time ... as soon as the warm weather hits the mites will be back in town. ffs.

I looked at the bubble hash thing. I'm WAY too lazy for that. Call me old fashioned.

The dry sift first pass is melty at room temps. I have to put the collection tray in the freezer and cool everything down before I start making a pile. Lol

This is my gear for the dry sift. Its a trim tray then I just let the trim sit out for a few days (winter time RH is in the 20-30%) till its all crispy dry then just take a card and rake the trim back and forth. Most of the trichomes fall thru.

I'm experimenting. Gonna try putting the trim in the freezer and sift it frozen.
Once I start moving the material around is enough to get it to start getting pretty sticky. Its a dirty job, I volunteer for it. lol

My friends get houndy for this shit. lol

Playing card, rake it back and forth a bunch of times. Thats it.

There's 2 trays - 1 has a 100 micron screen the btm tray is the catch tray. The screen nests inside the btm catch tray (keeps the keif safe). Stuff will make you sneeze. lol

Lift the screen tray up and put the catch tray (black one) in the freezer for 15 minutes.

Then scrape all the trichomes into a pile and then into some parchment paper.

Fold the parchment paper over itself a few times, wrap that in a dish towel.

Get an iron out set to medium.

Iron the package nice and slow for about 5 minutes, flip and Iron some more.

All we need to do is make the kief warm to getting hot. It will melt together and form a small brick. You can also use a press and make little gram size plugs.
I like to make a brick. When it melts together it will start to turn a dark dark greenish black and have a little sheen to it.

This is the full melt after getting the iron treatment.

This will get me high A/F.

Pretty much the old school hippy method from back in the day.
We used to use silk screen, same stuff they used for making t-shit prints.
This tray has metal screening. Gonna last me several passes and REAL easy to clean.

I spray it in the sink with HOT water from the spigot. That gets most of the leftovers out then I just wipe everything down with a rag and Isopropyl alcohol.

I ran and got the buckets and did the bud washing thing. Risk we take when growing all that frosty goodness.

I keep a pretty clean ship in my flower room (thanks to my wife) so there's not a lot of dirt/dust flying around thankfully. So I don't always bud wash.

Time to get out the ultra violet light and kill all the mold spores and do a proper clean up around the flower room. I bought a special UV bulb that I can put in a portable light and all I gotta do is shine it around the room, can go pretty quick too I don't have to hang out with it.

It's time, borrowed time ... as soon as the warm weather hits the mites will be back in town. ffs.

I looked at the bubble hash thing. I'm WAY too lazy for that. Call me old fashioned.

The dry sift first pass is melty at room temps. I have to put the collection tray in the freezer and cool everything down before I start making a pile. Lol

This is my gear for the dry sift. Its a trim tray then I just let the trim sit out for a few days (winter time RH is in the 20-30%) till its all crispy dry then just take a card and rake the trim back and forth. Most of the trichomes fall thru.

I'm experimenting. Gonna try putting the trim in the freezer and sift it frozen.
Once I start moving the material around is enough to get it to start getting pretty sticky. Its a dirty job, I volunteer for it. lol

There's 2 trays - 1 has a 100 micron screen the btm tray is the catch tray. The screen nests inside the btm catch tray (keeps the keif safe). Stuff will make you sneeze. lol

Lift the screen tray up and put the catch tray (black one) in the freezer for 15 minutes.

All we need to do is make the kief warm to getting hot. It will melt together and form a small brick. You can also use a press and make little gram size plugs.
I like to make a brick. When it melts together it will start to turn a dark dark greenish black and have a little sheen to it.

This tray has metal screening. Gonna last me several passes and REAL easy to clean.

I spray it in the sink with HOT water from the spigot. That gets most of the leftovers out then I just wipe everything down with a rag and Isopropyl alcohol.

I love that stuff I left mine dry I like to sprinkle it over a bud piece in the pipe and yes it gets me high af lol!

Have to get those screens so you recommend 100 micron screen ?

How much bud did you use ? and what do you get in grams / per hash can one expect brown ?

Awesome info got to do that and still topical oil keep forgetting to get grapeseed oil .

Awesome tutorial brown ✊

How much trim?

Use as much sugar trim as you can fit in the top tray.

Hash Maker Note and Pro Tip:

I don't put any fan leaves in there.

You can do that but my past experience is that the fan leaves give off too much leaf matter that crunches down pretty easy and some gets thru the screen. That makes for a difficult to impossible full melt and harsher (relative to input) taste.

KJ - the orange tray is a 150 micron screen. The white tray is the 100 micron screen/tray.

You can purchase these trays as a kit or separate trays. Say all you want is the 100 micro screen - can purchase them separately from the kit which includes the orange 150 micron screen.
My suggestion is to get the black catch tray and the white 100 micron tray if you wanna just go for the gusto no messin.

The 150 micron screen works too. Just have to develop a touch with the card & that back and forth screening. Too much and I get leaf material. Can run all that thru the 100 micron for a 2nd pass and end up with full-melt.

Full Melt = The Goal

You know when you have it.

You cannot handle the full melt keif at room temps. It turns into goo and stickys to everything.

No go. lol

Cant even take a puff cause its all over my hands - have to scrape it off with a knife. Kinda cool tho... it ya like handling sticky stuff and you got time. It's good you get me high AF. :drool:

Getting REAL close to final lineup. Here's whats going on. The 1 smallish (for now) plant in the center is a cross I made - PMB x Labyrinth. PMB just happened to be in the right place at the right time! lol 4gal pot will keep her in line. I prolly should up-pot her now. She'd get big REALLY fast.

Breeders note: I have no idea what I'm doin.

The weed is good and the plants are vigorous to extra vigorous. I'm a grower.

I Love when the plants are vigorous. Makes me happy. :theband::Rasta:

420 420 420 Picture Bomb Alert: :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom