Cottage 420's Organic Perpetual Indoor Garden

I grew my very first plants then. 2 in the shade from bag seed. by chance both female. both together added up to less than one bowl that I smoked myself. I didn't think it was anything at all. But it was my first sense! Knocked my socks off and it was gone. Left me knowing weed was better than folk were letting on! I smoked the stems and all later. Hehe yep good days!

Has anyone seen this before?

@Amadeus Forzin has something that looked like this. I don't think he ever figured it out.

full

A Moderator's Journal

Thanks Con... I thought about virus. We had anthracnose on trees in Philly an a few plants got it but that just kinda make the plants stunted and grow witches broom which sucks. I got it when I used rain water from rain gutters that had leaves in the gutters that were infected. Jeeees always something.

I'm waiting for my luck to turn.

VEG room - only 1 plant has that shit but its a cross we made so I wanted to see how it wood turn out. Mother plants were fine. 2 of the 4 VEG plants have that stunted new growth. Only showed up like after 30 days in VEG. Very weird. I wood think its something that showed up since it didn't affect the plant until late in VEG. I actually moved one into flower and it started showing that stunted growth.

I've got backups so not that big a deal just wood love to have a round without a challenge. I remember the days when I wouldn't even go into the flower room for like 3 days. Just check to make sure the lights were on..

VEG closet last week - its gotten a lot fuller. I topped a plant .. lol the plant in the left back corner.

20200416_200153.jpg

Loved the 70’s and early 80’s

My heydays.... I was a child of the 70s and my older bro and sister were hippies. So I got started early smoking weed. lol I got to smoke a lot of the classics. The hash and the weed back then were tops if you had a good connection. Then it got EXPENSIVE af and then the goodies were very hard to get in the late 80s unless we went to Dead shows. Were we got a lot of weed back then.

The last plant I had that looked like that had hemp/russet mites.

Yeah no doubt - you know the first thing I did was scope the shit outta that plant. Nothing...all clear on the maggots. Now running to the flower room to check again. ffs

Well I’m growing this Ice Breaker which has been heavily affected by a virus and only got fixed in early flowering. You can manage it with right soil and the right microbial load, but it takes a bit of time.

And yes virus can be transmitted at times through the sap. If you take a lot of clones and don’t disinfect your scissors then you can pass it to healthy cuts from a cut that’s affected by the virus. Usually viruses (in the plant world) can’t be transmitted just through contact with epidermal layer. They have to be injected or via bacteria or via insects. My guess is hemp mites were carriers, so expect more stuff like that in the future. You can keep going with this stock, viruses are workable in organic soil, toss it and start anew or send your clones to the lab for meristem scrub (a kind of TC), which is kinda expensive though. I’m really sorry, man!

Thanks Con - I can toss plants that are not growing properly, I usually do, I'm going to see if this grows out.

I'll make a good compost tea and add in some microbes from the woods, basically a cup full of leaf compost from the forest floor.

I've had viruses bacteria bugs pests mildew mold... list goes on. Part of the game. Weird thing is I've got the cleanest grow room I've ever had right now.

Duck weed. Lol

Been busy turning and burning.

Found a few hemp mites. As soon as I say they gone I found a few. All good time to harvest so took down everything which wasnt a ton but is what it is.

Highlight turned out to be Garlic Sherbert. Shame I didnt take a cut. She was homely af on the vine as soon as I chopped her I turned the plant upside down to hang and I'm like damn this plant is heavy and sticky. I had trichomes in my eyes burning.

Smells like fuel and garlicky something.

And got several of these.

20200506_105848.jpg

20200504_093208.jpg

20200506_105827.jpg

20200506_105909.jpg

20200506_105621.jpg

Garlic Sherbert was the hit with my friends. First hit = garlic. Who doesn't like garlic.

Been busy as a weed bee here be back with a storm here shortly.

Back
Top Bottom