Cottage 420's Organic Perpetual Indoor Garden

I just received a care package and I Have to say I am really excited about it. I got some Neville's Haze x Thai and I smoked a little and Man that is some Fine A$$ weed. I am getting ready to burn a little Cookie Monster and see what the buzz is like with that one but I am waiting for the buzz from this Neville's x Thai to ware off a little first. I do have to say, what I have been smoking on lately doesn't have the staying power this Big bad ass strain has so it may be an hour or so longer before I can try the Cookie Monster out.
Just thought I would swing through and share my good news. I hope everyone is safe and happy

I am still a little buzzed. Its a Great Head Buzz for sure I could see me reaching for that one over the others for sure. I Love a Long lasting head high like these Neville's X Thai. Man I must say I Love that strain. I did smoke a little of the Cookie Monster and that was a good ride. Next time I will start off with the cookie monster then go to the NxT

Next time I will start off with the cookie monster then go to the NxT
Well I started the day off right. This Cookie Monster strain is a Nice buzz. I will be working her into the line up soon.
She has a Nice floral taste. With in just a couple minutes you feel a nice wave of being at ease Depression/anxiety and even a little pain wash away with in a few minutes of consuming a bowl. I feel a little energy and uplifted. Defiantly one I plan to work into my upcoming grows

I’ll look around tonight

I popped 2 5 packs I had from a while ago. Got 4 males and 4 females and 2 no shows. I put the no-shows in a flower box they eventually popped like 4 months later. Dug them up brought them inside they still seedlings.

Haze is pretty good. Old school weed for sure that packs a punch. Needs a good cure. Freshies made me talkative and well... wife irritated.. lol.

I popped 2 5 packs I had from a while ago. Got 4 males and 4 females and 2 no shows. I put the no-shows in a flower box they eventually popped like 4 months later. Dug them up brought them inside they still seedlings.

Haze is pretty good. Old school weed for sure that packs a punch. Needs a good cure. Freshies made me talkative and well... wife irritated.. lol.
sounds like my wife Lol.

Lol the Bandaid Haze is like drinking Red Bull
Hell Yeah I Love a good Up beat energetic high. I am really digging the high from this Cookie Monster I just tried

Wrestling match in the flower room.

Flowers - 2
Farmer - 0

You know its tough when the super crop tops are tied to the lamp frame. Lol

20201104_184024.jpg
20201104_184045.jpg
20201104_184039.jpg

Typical for me. The soil is 5 years old and I'm water only. lol

Well I did use a tbs of fish emulsion a week or so ago right before the stretch launch.
I will be using Super cools super soil for my tent grow. I add in some recharge now and then and I have most of what I may need to keep them happy. If they look like they need it I will either top dress or have my buddy mix me up some AACT but SCSS is supposed to be water only. They needed help last time so I think my soil is off a little from my last grow. It got all yellow with dying leaf's early on. I would use my other mix if I had some first run soil ready. I need to get on that as soon as possible and mix up some more soil

supercalifragilisticfreakingawesomeharvest bo!

Well done riding the wave to the finish :D

outdoor tree I didn't wash - the day before harvest we had a huge rain - plant was cleanest I've ever had on the trim table.
Perfect - that’s the way I see washing, mimicking the ideal natural pre-harvest weather event (a single washing rain the day before ;)
Chikamasa TP-500SF
Checking those out thanks, and thanks Van too for that recommendation.

The Fiskars I have are really good, but I’m always looking to reduce strain and very little bit helps.
I think fuel has a little more aggressive high if that makes sense
That’s a good way to describe it actually. Really fits my first foray into fuel strains w the SB - a little aggressive fits it well.
didn't expect that
I did! :passitleft:
20-30 so far just on the stem calyx. So she was pollinated early on before flowering. Some of the seeds are purple black too!
Nice happy accident. Purple black seeds must be quite a sight!

Hope you’re doing as well as your stash :)

Back
Top Bottom