Cottage 420's Organic Perpetual Indoor Garden

I have a worm farm which I add chopped waste to, a lot of banana skins, melon waste, oat porridge waste. I add a bit of rock dust/oyster shell flour/malted barley from time to time. There is a certain amount water with it, and each day there is a jug full of worm wee collected that I add to their watering can. They seem to go fine on it so I just keep giving them the wee of the worm farm each day!

A friend gave me an autoflower seed and I've been growing it out. It's in a 3 gallon fabric pot. The buds are swelling nicely and her water/nutrient uptake has slowed quite a bit. I wish her buds were more dense and she had way less leaves. Start to finish she's been simple to grow which is always nice. Strain is Blue Toof from Mephisto Genetics.

Please pardon the intrusion, maybe you and/or your followers might be interested :cheer:

If so, please apply in the comparative grow thread, as I won't be responding to replies here :thanks:

:Namaste:

Photo bomb alert.

Running some south African weeds. Tasted so early cuttings and I'm feeling great and thankful. Weed is strong and elevating. Clear headed great for daytime working in the gardens. At 75 days of 90plus. Down the stretch.
Harvested a biddie Cookie Monster (last pic).

20210313_203738.jpg

20210313_203726.jpg

20210310_194156.jpg

20210315_000119.jpg

Hey @KingJoe83 whats going on?? Good to see ya. Hows my home away from home doing? They gonna let us crazy Americans over the boarder this year??
Yeah they are lifting restrictions and opening economy back up. Shouldn't be too much longer . Warm temps hitting double digits here next week.

Yeah making gummies trying to grow some meds . Dealing with life ya know.. good to hear your well dude. Always a pm away brown.. take care for now brotha

Back
Top Bottom