Cottage420's Pepetual Grow - 2nd Grow in Progress Organic Soil Indoor

Holy balls dude tht is amazing props 2 tht my friend very nice lookn garden hopefully my nex harvest I will b completely organic I'm like half way there now but since the harvest I had wasnt started organicly I figured I'd wud wait till my nex 1 n go all organic from there but man u give me incourgement2 keep go in its very addictive 2grow it lol I'm Hahn so much fun doin it I can't wait 2 c urend result congrats. Looks great man:)

Holy balls dude tht is amazing props 2 tht my friend very nice lookn garden hopefully my nex harvest I will b completely organic I'm like half way there now but since the harvest I had wasnt started organicly I figured I'd wud wait till my nex 1 n go all organic from there but man u give me incourgement2 keep go in its very addictive 2grow it lol I'm Hahn so much fun doin it I can't wait 2 c urend result congrats. Looks great man:)

Did you see my current perpetual grow going on???

First link in my signature VVV "Organic Perpetual" skip or read .. my routine is all there... I've evolved back to Coots mix currently for soil.

Bo, nice looking job. As far as your request for suggestions, check this out, well worth the money and you'll learn a ton of good info. Start with the basics and learn what your strains like or don't like. Pay close attention and they will let you know. As far as your security issue, Simply Safe $15 a month, money well spent.

Here it is: True Living Organics: The Ultimate Guide to Growing All-Natural Marijuana Indoors

1666637530799.png

Bo, nice looking job. As far as your request for suggestions, check this out, well worth the money and you'll learn a ton of good info. Start with the basics and learn what your strains like or don't like. Pay close attention and they will let you know. As far as your security issue, Simply Safe $15 a month, money well spent.
Here it is: True Living Organics: The Ultimate Guide to Growing All-Natural Marijuana Indoors

Already read that book... went another direction with LOS soil organic only inputs Coots style. Thanks for the tip tho...

Suggest you check out y perpetual journal that is current in my SIG VVVVV

Back
Top Bottom