CottonBalls Garden 2014

Yea I noticed that when I was taking these pictures. We changed one of the lights to a 200watt cfl from a 125 about three days ago and it's been reaching up for it, I don't know how this strain will grow but hopefully this doesn't affect it in a bad way like having popcorn buds or full colas. The light is about ten inches from the plants in the veg closet, would raising it up stop it from stretching or should I leave it be?

So big changes were made today! We ended up getting a nice tent set up, New bulb and a fan as well. With the bad weather season heading this way we decided to move our outdoor plants inside in a different house from our regular indoor garden. The plants look amazing!! I'm hoping that we can get 8oz total but that's shooting high, all of the top colas have doubled since last weke and the trics are setting up nicely. I will get pics up tomorrow from the migration, some leaves have a few signs of stress though. Only one or two have Brown tips and from what I've been reading up on it could be one of two things, nute burn or possibly theroots are getting tangled.
In our main indoor grow the veg closet is coming along nicely. I'm pretty worried about two plants, one still has only one leg of the leaf popping out but the new growth on top is normal. The only thing I can relate this to is heat stress. . And the other strain is the conspiracy kush, all plants are from clones and this baby is doing the same thing it did when we put the others outside. The leaves look dark green with very light green inner sections of the plant. I will get pics up tomorrow but any help to get this resolved would be much appreciated. Thanks all

Here are the girls that we had outside for the summer, since the weather is starting to turn we moved them inside to finish budding. Like I said last night, they are in a completely different location than our main grow to avoid any bugs :D

outdoor_to_indoor.jpg

Critical Plus base and top shot
criticial_plus_9-7_base.jpg

criticial_plus_top_9-7.jpg

Conspiracy Kush
consipracy_kush_9-7_base.jpg
consipracy_kush_9-7_top.jpg

This is another blueberry pie, we just moved the biggest one in today so i couldnt get a good pic of that one.
bbp_2_top.jpg

This was the reason why we originally put conspiracy kush outside this summer, I know its a deficiency, but we have been giving all of our clones cal-mag and dyna gro instead of our old nutrient setup. I dont know whats goin on here but its bumming me out..

indoor_conspiriacy_kush_veg.jpg

White russian, i see some burn on the lower leaves still, the rest of the plant is looking great though
indoor_white_russian_veg.jpg

Qush, this strain always grows great. We are going to move both qush and white russian under bloom in a week or two
indoor_qush_veg.jpg

Ok I will try that. So that would be about 6-7 gallons of water. What do you think it could be? I don't think it's a ph issue and I have seen the leaf chart several times before, cal-mag is the only thing I can relate that to. Thanks sir

I plan on getting the tent set up this weekend as well as adding a second 600 watt bulb and ballast in there as well. Any good tips anyone can pass my way with tents? It came with a fan and We have another to add for intake/exhaust, but as far as temp inside it etc. Its my first one so I'm all ears.

Today I came across a rather significant issue. We were working in the outdoor to indoor garden thinning some lower growth and new inner nodes too and our two conspiracy kush plants in flower had mildew on the leaves. .. We did a thorough "cleaning" by cutting off all the leaves and some small branches that had just one small bud on it.
The cause of this was a window had been left open for a few days that we have a big box fan for the exhaust for the room.. I'm pretty worried and hope to the green gods that we got rid of it all because we have our other plants there as well. One other possible cause could have been due from having too many overlapping fan leaves and too much undergrowth. I'm not sure if that would or could cause a problem, but the most outstanding affect was from the window being open.
After lolipoping, thinning and cleaning up that headache, I turned up the power on our light to 100% on the dimmable ballast, adjusted the light height and repositioned a few fans, they all look great. All the top colas are fattening up and getting really juicy! They all needed a good whooping so the popcorn shit doesn't suck up all the energy in flower.
In our normal indoor garden, we moved three of the white russian plants out of veg and gave them a good flush to get the salts out from the remaining nutrients. We will let them dry out for a few days and start with our dyna bloom and calmag at 1tsp per gal then raise it each week by about .5ml. When the buds form up we well add liquidw8 and dense to make the buds heavy.
I rearranged the cfl lights in veg and We also flushed the conspiracy kush with the deficiency a few days ago and it's looking better. We also have about 12 clones that have incredible roots on them, but I had to do work on them as well because they had some small hairs on them. When we took the cuttings, it was about 1-2 weeks before the plants we took them from stated budding so I nipped the forming buds and topped them all to get them on track. I'll get pics up here tomorrow morning. Check back in and if there is anything I should change I'd love to hear it!

im not sure whats goin on but i cant upload and pics. is anyone having issues with this? when i click on browse/upload it gives me a windows error sound

im not sure whats goin on but i cant upload and pics. is anyone having issues with this? when i click on browse/upload it gives me a windows error sound

I believe you are having a browser error. Please try restarting your computer and uploading your photographs again. If this error persists please report your error with a screenshot if possible to this forum.

Website Help & Feedback

Have you had to use the serenade before kjc? We took care of most of the issue and there was only a small amount that came back. I know mildew is tough to control so I want to be on top of it.
I haven't tried uploading yet, I'm on my phone but it didn't give am error it just didn't pop up after clicking upload. I saw someone else ask about it yesterday and they said it was behind the internet window. If I can I'll upload them soon but if not I will this weekend with last weeks pics and this week's. Thanks again! !

I have not used SERENADE Garden Concentrate, many people use SERENADE Garden Concentrate with good results. I check leaves almost daily for any signs of leaf damage or possible powdery mildew and remove any suspect leaves so there is less chance of any contamination of the grow area.

Hey so one of the local shops said to use baking soda, olive oil and water to spray on our plants when the lights are off to stop the mildew issue. Is this true?

I did some research last night and found a few useful forums that have tried this method. The baking soda stops the mildew cold in it's tracks and the olive or vegetable oil helps the baking soda stick to the affected areas. All the plants that we moved indoors got a real good spray down and We will check it in a week to see if it needs more. The serenade spray is pretty expensive, but if this method doesn't seem to work I'll get that asap.

Pics from last week and this weekend update will be up either Sunday or Monday, stay posted!

Back
Top Bottom