CottonBalls Garden 2014

i finally got the time to get these pics up here. Hopefully today I can get the others up, but we have a bunch of stuff to do for the wedding so that might be put on hold.

We moved a few plants from the veg closet to our normal indoor grow, here is the veg closet now, i moved the lights much closer and we also flushed the plants since its been a month of using our new nutrients. All of the plants love it, except for the conspiriacy kush.

veg_9-14.jpg

Two nice shots of the plants we had outside and moved them inside. The dimmable balest is set to 100% and the buds are reeeaalllly stanky! lots of trich formations coming in, we are currently dealing with a slight mildew issue and are using baking sode, water, and olive oil to get the problem under control, its working great so far, no new mildew issues since we sprayed, but will coat them a few more times in the up coming weeks.

indoors_9-14_before.jpg
indoor_full_9-14.jpg

We thinned the shit out of this conspiracy kush, it got hit hard by the mildew before we sprayed, but it needed it. too much lower growth would suck up all the energy.
conspiracy_kush_indoor_popped.jpg
consipracy_kush_top_9-14.jpg

Here are two of the three blueberry pie plants, nice canopies on them and no signs of stress or mildew. We thinned the inner nodes as well here.
bbpx2_9-14.jpg
bbp_top_close_9-14.jpg

this is the monster BBP, the pot its in had a root growing out of the bottom of it when i moved it inside, its a complete TANK of a plant.
bbp_indoors.jpg

Hey all!

really sorry about not getting new pics up for these past two week.. I have been putting in about 60 hour weeks at work for my weeding this summer.. i am beyond exhausted and i WISH i could light up right now....

Quick update however, I finally got our tent up, its massive!! 8x8 solar grow tent. It is actually much cooler inside the tent than it was when we had just free flowing open air in the room, we have a few fans in it and we will get the cooling tubes soon.

Our plants we have moved inside have been getting a bit of powdery mildew/mold on it. Nothing serious, I caught it really early on and have been applying a nice dosage of water, olive oil and baking soda to kill it. I just watched a few vids on bud washing and made a post in the FAQs asking about it because i was so skeptical of it, but seeing a member here do it and also jorge cervantes, make me much more confident that it will be safe to smoke after we wash and dry it.

I will get some nice pics up this weekend, i will have more time now that we have most of the planning finished. Come back in and see the big changes!! :)

Hey all, big updates here! Hope you all enjoy :)

Got our tent up last weekend and transferred some clones in there, this is our main garden so hopefully this thing will pay off. Inside we have three white russians, the alien moonshine and one qush all flowering. There are two other qush and one cheesequake that really had a tough summer, not expecting much from those but they sure smell good :)
tent64.jpg
indoor_tent_10-7.jpg

Critical Plus, couldnt get my phone to focus from the lighting but its got nice colas
critical_top_10-7.jpg

Both of our conspiriacy kushs will be coming down soon, we are flushing them to since they have had a bad mold issue and we will be washing ALL of the plants we had outside that we brought to the other house to finish budding.
conspiracy_top_10-7.jpg

One of our blueberry pie plants, Massive top colas on it, about as wide as my hand as you can see :) they are reeallly crystaly
bbp_top_close_10-7.jpg
bbp_top_10-7.jpg

Just a shot of our clones we took, critical plus, BBP and conspiracy. I think we are going to get rid of the conspiracy clones though, they are a pain in the ass to grow.
clones_10-7.jpg

A final update on this journal here
Total weight. . 1lb 2oz!!
Despite almost every plant except a clone I got had such bad nute burn and lockout, they all survived and thrived this summer. It took about two weeks to cut them all down and get the weight but I am rather proud seeing as this is the largest yield I've gotten!
I didn't take any worthy pics of the buds on the stem but I have the buds in jars lol. Thank you for coming! I'll be making a new journal of my real indoor garden so I hope you all come back

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom