Could a mod please change the name of my grow journal? Being that the shark shock were all male they are gone now

Cbeazy95

Could a mod please change the name of my journal. The Shark shock were all mail and they are no longer here. The general should be focused on my animal cookies which I am quadline. Also 11 new in veg tent. "Cbeazys first grow with nutes indoors. Quadline 5 animal cookies in a 5×5, and 11 in veg tent. White widow, Girl Scout Crack, Alaskan Purple, Double Glock, Strawberry Gum. Spectrum King 402, ff ocean soil" I would certainly appreciate it this is much more relevant to what i have going on. Thank you!

Could a mod please change the name of my journal. The Shark shock were all mail and they are no longer here. The general should be focused on my animal cookies which I am quadline. Also 11 new in veg tent. "Cbeazys first grow with nutes indoors. Quadline 5 animal cookies in a 5×5, and 11 in veg tent. White widow, Girl Scout Crack, Alaskan Purple, Double Glock, Strawberry Gum. Spectrum King 402, ff ocean soil" I would certainly appreciate it this is much more relevant to what i have going on. Thank you!

Use the 'Report' icon to report your thread and request the change.

Edit: It's at the bottom left of every post.

Back
Top Bottom