Could I get some help with my shopping list & growing plan?

Future Buds

I plan on starting a perpetual grow sometime down the road, and figured I would get most of my shopping done while the deals are hot.

I plan on putting (3) 4x8x7 tents into a garage. One tent will be for veg and will hold 16 plants for 2 months. The other two tents will be for flower, where I plan on splitting the plants so each tent holds 8 (4 plants under each light) for another two months.

Each tent will be ventilated by (2) 450 cfm fans, and every fan will be connected to a carbon filter. The method will be ebb and flow, utilizing the "oxygen pot" hydro systems. I will have two reservoirs, one for veg and one for flower. The lights I will be using are Fluence spydrX plus's, and I will have 2 for each tent.

I will also have a small area for mothers and clones, using a clone machine and T5's.

Instead of modulating the climate of the three tents individually, I plan on using one controller (Iponic 600 series) to just keep the environment of the garage perfect, and have good ventilation and circulation inside of both the tents and garage (hence all the wall mounted fans). I plan on cooling the room with a mini-split, and injecting CO2 with a tank.

I know my shopping list is missing a few things, like reservoirs, media (will be using hydroton), a CO2 tank, a mini split, and various odds and ends, but hopefully I can get someone to look it over and give me their opinion on what I have so far. Anything I should add, am I buying something that isnt good quality, or anything other comments would be appreciated.

Also, my growing plan...is it sound? Any adjustments I should make?

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom