Could somebody share their experience and help me?

kokito28

I think that its a nutrient burn,but I gave my plants nutrients about 10 or more days ago.
than underwatered one plant (which was smaller and younger than others) and leaves started to get dry and curling up. so one plant lost significant leave mass but still alive. :(

yesterday night i checked all 3 plants and they just had some brown spots on leaves not significant reason to worry about. today i woke up wanted to check the soil (today started 4th day without watering). and they were looking like this :( i watered them till i got runoff of 25% water
how it will affect overall health of plants and its yield & potency.
is it really a nute burn? and what i should do with damaged leaves?

light 24/0. soil (i mixed it by myself). strain Lemon Og Haze Auto. 45-th day from seed.

1_-_poj4oMh.jpg
2_-_IKgcR30.jpg
3_-_aTrW4Kd.jpg
4_-_hYVSGTC.jpg
5_-_HTsUSAM.jpg
6_-_oi2BFYh.jpg
7_-_ZoeVa4a.jpg
8_-_IHlxTC3.jpg

Hows it going kokito ya looks like a few thing going on it should be able to fix so don't worry to much we need to flush the plants to start back to neutral do that asap and you need to make sure the PH of the water is fine have you been doing that i think thats making all your problems whats the humility in there by the way ??? and what are you feeding her. You have some nice plants let get them back on track :love:

:circle-of-love: thanks for reply. i flushed them with about 1 liter of water until i got runoff from drainage. or should i use more? PH of the soil is 6.5 i think . last 2 days humidity dropped very much was about 17% maybe thats also a problem? i hanged wet towels in growbox

1 L is not enough unless you said 1 gallon but I would recommend a few gallons through it don't pH it it's a waste just make sure the last gallon that you put in has Ph And having the humidity that low in flowering will definitely cause for a lot of problems we need to get that up and that towel trick works good you'll be back on track in no time don't worry do you have any Cal mag add some of that as well with your next feeding schedule

Back
Top Bottom