Could someone possibly identify this plant for me?

Niconicotx

Received some seeds from a friend he said it were a mixture between cuveé and birthday, could anyone determine by eye?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    431.1 KB · Views: 130
with all due respect,, it is sometimes possible to tell a few things about genetics from a young plant,, as in,,

i have a sativa plant that is very obviously sativa from the second set of leaves, and ditto from some indica plants,,

that is at least a clue as to what is there

as for this plant,, i don't have my glasses on so i can't tell

with all due respect,, it is sometimes possible to tell a few things about genetics from a young plant,, as in,,

i have a sativa plant that is very obviously sativa from the second set of leaves, and ditto from some indica plants,,

that is at least a clue as to what is there

with all the hybrids i doubt even that is possible.
currently have 4 indica dominant strains going in veg. if you compared them by the leaves you would be convinced only one was indica. the leaves of the other 3 all look sativa in comparison.

Looks to me like Cannabis hybridious

with all the hybrids i doubt even that is possible.
currently have 4 indica dominant strains going in veg. if you compared them by the leaves you would be convinced only one was indica. the leaves of the other 3 all look sativa in comparison.

doubters and skeptics abound, indeed. some see, some don't

I agree with Bush Doctor 77. that picture appears to show a healthy indica dom hybrid. hopefully it is a girl and you can share some flower pics.
looks good!

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom