could they go herm on me?

sully508

hi i have a problem w/ space.
i had to vacate my veg room and have 2 nice plants that i had in veg.
i put them in the flowering room where i have 3 haze plants starting to bud.
basically what im asking is can i put them all on 16/8. maybe make the buds thicken. im just worried about them going herm.
they've been in flowering for 3 weeks now and have alot of nice sugar leaf buds starting to grow. could it go herm at this point in the grow?
if anyone knows it would be appreciated greatly.
:bong:

IMO do not take the plants that flowering already and switch to 18/6, this will cause the plants to become 'confused' and the stress could lead to hermies or the plants not ever flowering again. I would just put them all on 12/12

:thanks:thanks norman. i thought it was a possibility. i did do it yesterday kept the lights on
for 16 hours. hopefully nothing will come from it. this is my 2nd grow so im still very new at this. i cloned five from them, so i'll just have to set something up in a closet for the clones. the 2 plants in veg are in 12/12 now also. they still look beautiful. but ill be checking for pollen sacks to be safe. thanks for your reply.

if you switch back to veg it could take several weeks for the to revert to veg state. They will show mutated growth etc but will eventually revert. Once fully vegged you could go back to bloom. It is stressful and hard to say whether it will def lead to herm or not. I have done numerous times with clones and never had a female clone go herm on me. From seed could be different.

Back
Top Bottom