Could you help me choosing a few strains please.

wheely

Hi all!,

Im looking to buy some more seeds soon, and not 100% sure what to get yet.
I suffer from Fibromyalgia, so lots of lower back, spine pain, shoulder and neck pain, headaches, depression, fatigue, neuralgia.
Id like some uplifting strains to keep my mood up, yet id like some pain relief, without being couch locked... ;)

What do you think of these? Which would you guys choose for my needs? Im looking for about 4-6 varieties; haze, critical, kush, white. types.

Any recommendations or opinions please comment.

Critical Nevilles haze
Nl#5 x haze
sour diesel
Critical Jack
Purple trainwreck
green crack
white rhino
chocolope
ice cream
Dutch amnesia haze
g13 haze
sharkbreath
super silver haze
opium
durban
Holy smoke - Thunderbird

... i got a Liberty Haze, Ice, Durban Poison vegging at the mo

Get them all. Lol. This question shows up a lot and it's hard to pick for people cause no one knows ur growing condition or size restrictions or if u want a quick harvest or don't mind the wait. Herbies is doing a seed giveaway right now of any 10 of your pick. Then u have a chance at getting something that is a bit pricey that would restrict u from getting others. U could look up the reviews for these strains too
Ps u can find the link in the search box for "herbies seed giveaway"

cheers!, Ye a saw them, 8 free seeds if you buy 10, some are not femed tho, and I couldnt find most of these strains on there, these are from Pick n Mix seeds. Growing indoor, 1m x1m x 2 meter. ------------ setup.

Really would like a few variations or strains, they dont have to be new and wacky, just reliable stuff.

I would narrow the list down. Find a few that have the specifics you want then ask again, cause that's a long list. But you can't really go wrong with any of them

Cool cheers guys. Narrowed it down.

Nl#5 x haze
sour diesel
Critical Jack
Purple trainwreck - are there better purps?
white rhino

Which other haze out of these?

super silver haze
Dutch amnesia haze
g13 haze
Critical Nevilles haze

Cool cheers guys. Narrowed it down.

Nl#5 x haze
sour diesel
Critical Jack
Purple trainwreck - are there better purps?
white rhino

Which other haze out of these?

super silver haze
Dutch amnesia haze
g13 haze
Critical Nevilles haze

There are better purples, but it depends on what your looking for specifically in the high. As for the haze I would personally pick the critical nevilles haze.

Grand daddy purp
Grape ape
Are other pumps

Black widow (originally white but so many people copied it was renamed by the original breeder) might be a sub for white rhino. My experience with widow is they can be finicky and look droopy but don't let that fool u it is the ugly duckling until flower then it's a big producer and heavy hitter
G13 labs have some great seeds, check out Cinderella 99!!!!!! And g13
What garden would be complete without a kush tho
Not a lot of people choose skunk these days.

Thanks dudes, Ill pick up a C99 then, and your right, you need a kush. I grew some critical before, big yielder, hard hitter.
What Kush would you recommend?

Choice so far...
Nl#5 x haze
Sour Diesel
Critical Jack
Critical Nevilles haze
Grand daddy purp - too expensive..
Grape ape - is this a purp?
C99 - G13 labs

white rhino - Green House ?
Chemdog - Green House ?
G13 haze from Mr Nice or Barneys?

Should I choose 'critical' Jack and Nevilles haze, or original jack Herer and original Nevilles Haze, whats the difference?

I think this selection is starting to shape up to my needs. Nice mix of solid strains.

Ok so takin some your suggestions, last weeding out of these...

Sour Diesel
Blue Dream
LSD
Cinderella 99
Critical Nevilles haze
Critical Jack
G13 Haze

If any, which ones should i drop?

Don't drop C99. Whatever i have read about this strain is nothing short of amazing. I'm going to be growing this soon aswell. 55 days harvest for a sativa is crazy as sativas take time. There are two companies selling it atm Mosca and Female seeds. I'm getting the Female seeds version but have read great reports about both of them. Hope this helps :)

Thanks for you reply!

Im gettign C99 from G13 labs.
Problem is with the short flowering is, i have others that take longer, only 1 tent ;(

Thanks for you reply!

Im gettign C99 from G13 labs.
Problem is with the short flowering is, i have others that take longer, only 1 tent ;(

It's good that way. If they are all in flowering it just means you harvest them first out of the group. That way you aren't harvesting all plants in one day. It's impossible to time grows perfectly unless you're growing from clone and been growing the strain for some time

Thanks! When you pull some plants up before others, do you hang them in a special dark place? I usually use the tent to dry it all.
Nice selection you got!, My mate got thc bomb too. Shall be cloning ;)

Don't drop C99. Whatever i have read about this strain is nothing short of amazing. I'm going to be growing this soon aswell. 55 days harvest for a sativa is crazy as sativas take time. There are two companies selling it atm Mosca and Female seeds. I'm getting the Female seeds version but have read great reports about both of them. Hope this helps :)
Check out c99 from g13, I've got to see that version in person and holy 5hit. They can get huge outdoor! Won't know the yield for a little bit longer but is a great strain

Back
Top Bottom