Couple pics of my results thus far

Couple pics of my results thus far...with hillbilly no cost lights(well...besides energy costs!...lolool)...h00k...
SAM_05483.JPG
SAM_0552.JPG
SAM_05531.JPG
SAM_05494.JPG

All my lights/fixtures were gratis...except for two reflector hoods fer a couple CFL's...I Veg with three 2 tube T5's(54watt HO) over head and three 2 tube T8's(25 watt cool white) for side light...come the flip...I fire up 6 70 watt HPS wall packs(bare bulb) and some CFL curlies(23 to 46 watt) and a couple LED floods(23 watt I believe)...Lil more wattage than I like...But next grow, next spring...will probably be refined somewhat...and hopefully will get it together to do a journal...Gracias...Peace...h00k...

Those are some incredible colas you have there!

:bravo: :hookah:

...Thank You!...all done on a shoestring budget...big box store soil(premium 60/40 soil perlite mix)...miracle gro or similar ferts...well water, well rested(at least 2 days)...and a whole lot of luv and time!...lolool...h00k...btw...the strings are holding up some cola buds that got too heavy and were flopping over...bending the stem more than I was comfortable with...harvest is real soon...loupe should be here in a couple daze...for a real good close up...but...recent sampling...says...go with a few now...then a few more in a few daze...I'm treating PTSD...don't want to go too far...h00k...

Back
Top Bottom