Couple questions before harvest

Why Doe

This blueberry auto is in a 10 gallon pot, I flushed a week ago with 20 gallons and flora Kleen. I plan on doing a final flush today and that will be the last water she gets before harvest on Friday. Gonna turn the lights off wed-Thursday to give her some darkness before harvest. This is my first grow and I'm just curious, I flushed the crap out of her and have only been feeding water for a while but I don't see the leaves dying and turning yellow like I thought I would. Could there really be more natural nutes in the soil? Also what is the maroon type color starting to show up? Her final colors? Dying? Defeicency?

Thanks!

IMG_190036.JPG
IMG_190139.JPG

Looks like she still has a week or two to go, have you scoped the trichomes yet? Pick a spot on a bud with 20 or 30 trichs, 3 or 4 amber ones and she is ready to chop. I would just keep giving her plain water until she's done, flushing is for toilets, I should know because I'm a plumber.

Nah not even close i say atleast 3 weeks trust us leave it be for 2 weeks watch wat it looks like im not fucking with mine at all this time till theres a 100% consensus lol

Back
Top Bottom