Couple questions

Almightybeck

In YOUR PERSONAL EXPERIENCE what have your yields been?
Pot size? Height before flowering?height after flowering? Dry harvest? Indoor or outdoor?
Don't give me no shit I'm just curious as to your results

I personally have two 2' plants in 3 gallon buckets almost done flowering and it's my first grow so I'll know my own results soon enough

First grow, I grew under common 23 Watt cfl's, two to a plant, and in 3 gallon pots. I got approx 1/2 oz per plant. The buds were small, but very good quality, according to my testers. My clones are going in larger containers, square storage bins. The next harvest will be larger. More roots = higher yield.

I did a White Widow and kept it in Veg til it was 5' tall. By the time it stretched through 12/12 it was 6.5' tall. I got over 2 oz. off it. Normally I do short grows and flower when the plant is 18" tall. I don't get as much but I get the variety of many grows of various types. Usually get about 1/2oz on a 3' plant. But.. Some strains yield way more than others. Check out some of the High THC Auto Flowers.. they are really evolving. 60 days to massive colas and major potency.. I use all types of lights and combinations of all. I flower with Sodium Vapor. Veg with Metal Halide, CFL's and Tubes. Indoor only.. I have wasted too many expensive seeds by accidentally getting them pollinated by the abundant local ditch weed around here.

Back
Top Bottom