CPU fan help

Tokensmoke10

My grow box is 32"x19.5"x18.5" and im using a 2 80mm CPU fans as intake and exhaust. The only problem is I have no idea how to wire these fans from having the computer plugs to being able to plug them in normally. Any electrical advice would be great as I'm trying to get this thing up and running ASAP. Here are some pictures to help anyone out if they need it. Thanks in advance.

jlkajdf.jpg

dfsd.jpg

simple go to auto parts store grab some male and female crimp on connectors , cut off computer harness and put a male connector on one side female on the other and do the same on power supply , any 12 volt should work , most cpu fans will only turn one direction because they are brush less , and that should do it , if you wanted you could get a switch and just wire inline ether wire to break the circle of current dont stress no shock or real danger in playing with this simple conection, and i am a electrical foreman so my info is correct

You can get a cheap computer power supply for maybe 15 bux and plug the fans to it. Just do a good search for ATX power supply and buy the cheapest one u can find. or get a used one from ebay.

Back
Top Bottom