Cr8grow’s CMXL Auto Grow #7

Hello growers, I’m starting my first LED grow, two XS1000 lights in my 3x3 cabinet sponsored by @ViparSpectra. Today is Day 1 with 100% germination, sprouts are up today. Seeds are CMXL Auto, should be a 10 week run to chop, love these from Sweet Seeds. @MochaBud @CigNv @ProfessorFlora @Emilya @BakedARea @bobrown14 @Furcifer @Moto258
@ Kismet @Brett Blaze @VetSmoke85 @Websissy @Magnus8 @Freak Brothers @ChefDGreen @Baron Von Burple @Beze0404 @Fuzzy Duck @Camaro1691 @Sunnyskies @StoneOtter @MrSauga @TriangleCheese
Check it out if you like. Cheers
Count me in cr8grow! I'm thinking about starting up another journal here soon, but I need to find a better light to bloom with that will please the sponsors! Lights are getting pricey l!!!

Nice lights!!! Congrats on the sponsorship and those two will produce some amazing buds in that space, no doubt. Thanks for the invite and as always, sending you good plant vibes and blessings!

I'm early. Maybe I should check in a little later :).
Looks like the lighting department is taken care of, so I'll work in the herb testing zone if that's OK with you. Good luck with the grow cr8!
MrSauga, test away…I certainly have been. Thanks for stopping by. I was watching about half of the recent 420 GSC comparative grows and really enjoyed all. Wish I could have followed all. Now have some time to get back to other great grower’s journals. Cheers

Here MrSauga have some popcorn!

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Good lookin closet there cr8. What’s the deal with the pot with two seedlings?

If you’re hanging fungal gnat problems you’re probably watering too much.. or feeding to much.

What nutrients are you using
Good advice..lI try to stretch out watering until pots are light and plants are about to droop. I will be feeding 1/2 strength nutes for this auto grow and will increase if no sign of tip burn. I started five seeds to get four, so one of those will get nipped probably tomorrow. I use BioCanna BioVega for veg and BioFlores for flower. I add organic cal mag each water/feed along with Superthrive. I add Budswel guano at start of flower and double the dose week 2 of full flower right to the end. Good to see you stop by. Cheers

Count me in cr8grow! I'm thinking about starting up another journal here soon, but I need to find a better light to bloom with that will please the sponsors! Lights are getting pricey l!!!
Moto258, Thanks for checking out my new grow. I’m hoping for good things and happy to rerun CMXL to compare results to my prior run. I will stop by your new Pheno hunt. Cheers

Nice lights!!! Congrats on the sponsorship and those two will produce some amazing buds in that space, no doubt. Thanks for the invite and as always, sending you good plant vibes and blessings!
BakedARea, It was great to follow your 420 GSC Comparative grow…learned a few things along the way. I hope to bring some consistent results this grow for the 420 sponsor @ViparSpectra. Lot’s to learn about LEDs, but growers here are always helpful. Cheers

Thanks man! Greatly appreciated. Hopefully learning more from my mistakes or examples of my mistakes right?! Haaa haaa.

Definitely had some light and heat stress last grow
I dinged up a couple plants too because of this. It was the fabric pots that were affected for me. I consistently kept them too dry. Made it harder for the leaves to deal with my crappy tent environment. Temps and RH all over the damn place. Getting dialed in now! A couple weeks before my first indoor harvest...
Now have some time to get back to other great grower’s journals.
Agreed! It was really hard staying on top of all the journals. Well trying to but ultimately failing. I got behind a few weeks at one point and never was able to catch up after that.

Thanks man! Greatly appreciated. Hopefully learning more from my mistakes or examples of my mistakes right?! Haaa haaa.

I dinged up a couple plants too because of this. It was the fabric pots that were affected for me. I consistently kept them too dry. Made it harder for the leaves to deal with my crappy tent environment. Temps and RH all over the damn place. Getting dialed in now! A couple weeks before my first indoor harvest...

Agreed! It was really hard staying on top of all the journals. Well trying to but ultimately failing. I got behind a few weeks at one point and never was able to catch up after that.
Those final GSC outdoor pics were great with the sun through the bamboo screen. You worked hard to stay in front of every weed nemesis and pulled a nice harvest. Well done. Cheers

:popcorn:Managed to get over before missing too much. The lights look good in there. :thumb:
Glad you stopped by…I caught up on your XS1000 grow last night…nice initial auto harvest despite some genetics and maybe feed issues. Not sure about the status of your potential move and whether those flowering mothers and others will make it to the end. I dropped lights and turned up intensity a bit. I have no idea about these new lights, we will see. Seems like you were happy with the lights. I will update Friday while working from home. Cheers

Looking at bud pics found this cosmic sky joint shot straight overhead January 5, 2019. Cheers
8C8FD69E-13BE-42D7-8C79-E3E6E9052F5D.jpeg

Nice :ganjamon:
Love the box of mixed budz great when u just want that perfect smoke :love:

Back
Top Bottom