Cracked main stalk at branching lowest point

TheChanger

So last night i was pulling my main branches back and snapped the main stalk right at the V of the main branches where i topped. It wasn't deep but stil cracked. I immediately tied rope around her then a lil tape then nylon rope outside the tape. She is 4 weeks into flowering. I am worried about hermies or if i damaged her. First time this ever happened to me any advice. Pics will come as soon as lights come on.

Sent from my SM-J320P using 420

5389be5d446e4b2f0a7f13244f09aa8b.jpg

I use electrical tape. You can stretch is slightly when you wrap the break so it pulls the break closed nice and tight. I broke the main branch on one of my plants this spring. I pulled over 4 pounds off it at harvest. No worries!

Me, too. Sometimes I wait too long to LST and split them. After taping, you can use chopsticks or twigs to support them, if they seem unsteady. In a real pinch, you have yourself a huge clone, or trim it up into many smaller clones. :rofl:

She is gonna heal.just fine probably better bc there will be a big spot for water to pass thru. Already notice it sealing back up 6 days after. I am using armor si so....

Back
Top Bottom